08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
mikey said:
he is my MP, my file been with him for 4 month and his office only gave me 1 update
I heard they should give me 2 updates per month..
Since hes your MP mikey has he helped you in someway yet ??

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Rola14 said:
I think this is a forum about immigration to Canada, not a bashing of Islamic rules/rituals and people making up their own fatwas about what is acceptable and what isn't.

I've never heard of anybody dying of dehydration, that is actually a pretty fun claim to make. If fasting risks somebodies health they do not have to fast, if they are sick they do not have to fast. If it was an oppressive religion it would make sense for people to be dying of dehydration and lack of ingesting food, but it simply isn't.

And millions of people each year fast in super hot countries without dying of dehydration, so think about things before you say them. "don't use my tax dollars to go to the doctor if you're fasting." Seriously you guys are so insulting and ignorant its not even funny.

Please if you don't know what you are talking about, stick to the topic at hand: immigration.

Thank you.
Agreed!

S

shazdehTheSecond

Rola14 said:
I think this is a forum about immigration to Canada, not a bashing of Islamic rules/rituals and people making up their own fatwas about what is acceptable and what isn't.

I've never heard of anybody dying of dehydration, that is actually a pretty fun claim to make. If fasting risks somebodies health they do not have to fast, if they are sick they do not have to fast. If it was an oppressive religion it would make sense for people to be dying of dehydration and lack of ingesting food, but it simply isn't.

And millions of people each year fast in super hot countries without dying of dehydration, so think about things before you say them. "don't use my tax dollars to go to the doctor if you're fasting." Seriously you guys are so insulting and ignorant its not even funny.

Please if you don't know what you are talking about, stick to the topic at hand: immigration.

Thank you.
And Rola14, please stop talking about islamic values and keep them for yourself. i don't want to hear about anything related to ramadan, god, ashora or any other personal beliefs. simply stick to immigration issues.

I will ask our MP to consider adding more requirements to immigrate to Canada. For example, they can require all of us to accept, respect and commit to Canadian human rights law:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/charter/

This way we can filter out all fundamentalists who take their outdated holy books' literally seriously. Well note, I am not focusing on Moslem fundamentalists, but all sort of ideologies.

In short, please everyone keep your personal ideas for yourself. I respect everyone's rights to believe in anything they wish. Equally, please respect the fact, I am an atheist and can't care enough about any kind of ideologies.

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
Does someone know if it is possible to get the permanent residency while someone is in Canada? Did it happen already to someone? Are there special cases about it?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
ya libnan said:
Does someone know if it is possible to get the permanent residency while someone is in Canada? Did it happen already to someone? Are there special cases about it?
Yes you can get a permanent resident while you are in Canada, it's called inland sponsorship application
It takes more time

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya libnan said:
You can apply inland or outland while in Canada, so in general terms, yes.

What are the specifics that you are asking about?

Rola14

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
10-11-2010
shazdehTheSecond said:
And Rola14, please stop talking about islamic values and keep them for yourself. i don't want to hear about anything related to ramadan, god, ashora or any other personal beliefs. simply stick to immigration issues.
This is the last time i am going to be posting regarding this issue and it is to say this:

I believe YOU are the FIRST person to bring this topic into the discussion, when you began bashing fasting and islamic teachings. So tell that to YOURSELF before you tell anybody else not to bring those things into the topic.

Have a nice day.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Rola14 said:
This is the last time i am going to be posting regarding this issue and it is to say this:

I believe YOU are the FIRST person to bring this topic into the discussion, when you began bashing fasting and islamic teachings. So tell that to YOURSELF before you tell anybody else not to bring those things into the topic.

Have a nice day.
Honestly!

ya libnan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-03-15
Passport Req..
2011-11-20
VISA ISSUED...
2011-11-27
Baloo said:
You can apply inland or outland while in Canada, so in general terms, yes.

What are the specifics that you are asking about?
My husband is here with me in Canada now. However, our application is in process in Damascus. The point is, I dont want him to go back to Middle East :-[
So even if the process started in Damascus, im wondering if the visa (perm. residency) can be issued from here.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am a new member here and I would like to participate with you about this subject.
I am a new applicant to the spousal sponsorship, I sent the application to mississauga office on the 25th of july. and I am waiting for any letter from the immigration, But I would like to ask for how long should I wait to get anything from the immigration, I mean if it is accepter or not? because I sent it on the 25th july and I don't know when I should expect anything from the immigration.
My wife is in Iraq but the file will also be processed in Damascus, and I am wondering if the situation in syria isn't that good ,will this affect the proccesing of the files or not??
And another question, I am Quebec residence, anyone knows what the minimum tax income is required?

Thank you in advance

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mohammedm123 said:
Hi all,

I am a new member here and I would like to participate with you about this subject.
I am a new applicant to the spousal sponsorship, I sent the application to mississauga office on the 25th of july. and I am waiting for any letter from the immigration, But I would like to ask for how long should I wait to get anything from the immigration, I mean if it is accepter or not? because I sent it on the 25th july and I don't know when I should expect anything from the immigration.
My wife is in Iraq but the file will also be processed in Damascus, and I am wondering if the situation in syria isn't that good ,will this affect the proccesing of the files or not??
And another question, I am Quebec residence, anyone knows what the minimum tax income is required?

Thank you in advance
Salam Mohammed. you should get a response from the cic normally within one month or so. as for Quebec income there is no minimum requirement. I hope this helps

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wa alikom alsalam,
thank you very much for your quick answer
I will update you with any news or update with my application

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
geminibella said:
Since hes your MP mikey has he helped you in someway yet ??
No, I thought he would help but I was mistaken.
My friend has another MP and was giving him 2 updates per month.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
mikey said:
No, I thought he would help but I was mistaken.
My friend has another MP and was giving him 2 updates per month.
These updates seem useless.. Hmm

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12