Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
OMG this is horrible. now i'm feeling nervous cuz mine is still on the way and they promised to give my stamped passport back next week.hope everything goes well with u soon.
when you receive the package, make sure that sheet is included, if it's not, ask for it right there. Don't let them steal it.

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
bache ha midoonid chetori mishe vaghti land kardid zoodtar PR cardetoon ro begirid?
ye safare vajeb momkene biroone Canada pish biad ghable inke PR cardo gerefte bashim, mikham bebinam chejoori mishe bargasht va ya chetor mishe PR cardo zoodtar gereft

rahi hast?

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
salam. man hanooz ghesmat nashode. vali man khodam barnamam ine ke ye 2-3 hafte bade landing bargardam.

agar kasi ro darid oonja ke amine adresse oono bedid PR biyad dame khoone oon. va bade gereftan baratoon ba mosaferi chizi befreste. alan tebghe site cic zamane entezar baraye gereftane PR card 67 rooze baraye kasi ke avalin bare ke landing mikone.

yeki az bacheham bood ke besh gofte boodand aks bede dobare . va khodesh bayad akso mibord baraye sodoore PR ke kami aziyat shod vali morede moshabeho nashnidam.

vali dar har soorat dar soorati ke PR be dastetoon naresid va az canada kharej shode boodin. mitoonid darkhaste Travel Document anjambedin az sefarate Canada dar Ankara. albate nemidoonam cheghadr tool mikeshe sader konand vali ba in madrak dobare mitoonid bargardin be canada.

yeki az bacheham migoft ke hatman mogheye landing be afsare mohajerat begin ke mikhand zoodtar bargardin ta tartibe asar bede. ya hadaghal edare mohajerat dar jariyan bashe badan moshkeli pish nayad.
nemooneh said:
bache ha midoonid chetori mishe vaghti land kardid zoodtar PR cardetoon ro begirid?
ye safare vajeb momkene biroone Canada pish biad ghable inke PR cardo gerefte bashim, mikham bebinam chejoori mishe bargasht va ya chetor mishe PR cardo zoodtar gereft

rahi hast?

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
mamad2020 chekhabar? moshkele shoma hal shod? did u find out who took the papers?

nemooneh

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/Nov/2012
AOR Received.
5/Feb/2013
File Transfer...
16/Feb/2013
Med's Done....
11/Nov/2012
Passport Req..
23/May/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/Jun/2013
LANDED..........
25/Jul/2013
my wife is going to land in 4 days enshalah :D yay!!

Sophie_far

Jun 17, 2013
salam sepide jan, haletun chetore?
rastesh mikhastam in soalaye mano javab bedin agar emkan dare:

we submited the application on June 11th. We received an email including the file number on July 3rd but we have not received the AOR yet. what is the normal time for receiving it? what does it mean? will be informed of it through email? the date we receive AOR is the same as the date you guys mention for the transfer of the file to Ankara?
by the way, does the fact that we have received the file number mean the application is complete and lacks no documents?
will you pease inform me in detail what emails we should be waiting for and with what intervals?

mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
OMG this is horrible. now i'm feeling nervous cuz mine is still on the way and they promised to give my stamped passport back next week.hope everything goes well with u soon.
Sepide jan,
first congrats on your ppr. So happy it finally came :)
and an update on my wife's landing documents. We finally got it back. seems like there was a confusion on the person who got our package and no fault on the agency I mentioned :)

mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophie_far said:
we submited the application on June 11th. We received the file number email on July 3rd but we have not received the AOR yet. what is the normal time for receiving it? the date we receive AOR is the same as the date you guys mention for the transfer of the file to Ankara?
by the way, does the fact that we have received the file number mean the application is complete and lacks no documents?
will you pease inform me in detail what emails we should be waiting for and with what intervals?

thank you and wish you best in Canada.
Hi there,
the email you received was your AOR. The fact that you got a file number is good and it means that your file is most likely passed first stage of checking it.
The next email will be your file transfer and sponsorship approval which in my case was 4 days after the AOR I believe.
After AOR, if everything is fine and that you've paid the permanent residence fee, it will be a few months before your receive the PPR email.
Good luck

Sophie_far

Jun 17, 2013
mamad2020 said:
Hi there,
the email you received was your AOR. The fact that you got a file number is good and it means that your file is most likely passed first stage of checking it.
The next email will be your file transfer and sponsorship approval which in my case was 4 days after the AOR I believe.
After AOR, if everything is fine and that you've paid the permanent residence fee, it will be a few months before your receive the PPR email.
Good luck
Thanks so much for your very useful information!

You know, we had missed the file transfer email as it had gone into our spam folder!

By the way, our status has changed into "decision made" . Is it related to the sponsor? when will the status change and what will it be?

Thanks again for your kind support.

Sophie_far

Jun 17, 2013
slmzalvi said:
I am tired ..... No news :eek:
Hi. How are you? I really wish you receive the golden email very soon. I am new to this site and this is my status:

We submitted our application on June 11th, 2013, we received the file number email on July 3rd and the AOR on July 11th. The status in our profile says "decision made".

When will the status change and what will it be? Will it change to "in process"??

When do you think we will receive the golden email?

Thank you and good luck!

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , very welcome hoping to recieve your ppr email soon but there is not any specific statatics !!!!! Some people get it around 6 months some people get after 16 months ..... So nobody knows !

Sharam

Dec 25, 2012
Hi everybody
just wanted to tell you that my wife got the golden email. I think it happened too fast and I still cant believe it.
here is my timeline :
app received by CIC : 6 Feb 2013
sponsorship approval: 27 Feb 2013
in process : 12 june 2013
Visa Confirmation Email: 16 july 2013

I posted couple of questions to this forum and you guys answered all and helped me to get through this process.

wish you all the best.

Sharam

Dec 25, 2012
Sharam said:
Hi everybody
just wanted to tell you that my wife got the golden email. I think it happened too fast and I still cant believe it.
here is my timeline :
app received by CIC : 6 Feb 2013
sponsorship approval: 27 Feb 2013
in process : 12 june 2013
Visa Confirmation Email: 16 july 2013

I posted couple of questions to this forum and you guys answered all and helped me to get through this process.

wish you all the best.
Guys
I want to ask a lawyer/travel agency to pick up her visa for us. do you know anybody? if somebody has used this kind of service before can you please share the info so we can apply aswell ?

thanks alot