+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Daily commute (Detroit-Windsor) (H1b and Canada PR)

lostrocked

Apr 16, 2021
You work on TN till ur i485 becomes current and after 20-something years(assuming PD post-mid-2016) you can finally settle down and live a happy life in USA.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
PLEASE HELP.

My wife and daughter's H1/H4 application is refused and asked to come for an in-person interview.

It's available only in Apr 4th, could you please help suggest the ways you all have used to expedite the process.

OR ANY ONE HAS EARLIER APPOINTMENT that I can use.

You CAN reach me at skrbhuvani@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Your citizenship is nothing to do with your i140. Its still holds good.
@swan0206
Please help in m yscenario where they are asking my wife and daughter to come for an interview and it's available only in April and the employer will not allow to stay until this time How to expedite teh process or get any help in rescheduling it to anearlier date.

Please help

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
@swan0206
Please help in m yscenario where they are asking my wife and daughter to come for an interview and it's available only in April and the employer will not allow to stay until this time How to expedite teh process or get any help in rescheduling it to anearlier date.

Please help
Try reaching out to customer care once. They might give you a direction on how to proceed or if they can give an earlier date. Also, keep checking dates in the night, you find nearer dates. No need to panic. Goodluck.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
thank you @swan0206 . Agents are not helpful as they are able to only see what we see i nwebsite>

Have you had any friends who expedite teh process in interview.

Sentraj

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
thank you @swan0206 . Agents are not helpful as they are able to only see what we see i nwebsite>

Have you had any friends who expedite teh process in interview.

Sentraj
nope, none of my friends. But few folks in this group were able to get expedited request for H1bs. I am not sure in which location you are in now but try to reach out to Indian groups in that location if you find any difficulty coping with the weather or surroundings. They might get you some leads before you get some closer dates.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
nope, none of my friends. But few folks in this group were able to get expedited request for H1bs. I am not sure in which location you are in now but try to reach out to Indian groups in that location if you find any difficulty coping with the weather or surroundings. They might get you some leads before you get some closer dates.
Thank you @swan0206