+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current Processing Time for an AOR from Sydney,NS CIO Office

May 17, 2010
My FSW application was received by CIO Sydney,NS office on March 2nd 2010.
It has been over 75 days & I still have Not received an AOR from Sydney CIO Office.

I did give them my email address and I reside in United States.
Is there anyone out there who knows the current processing time to get an Acknowledgement?
Thnx

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 & 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
578018 said:
My FSW application was received by CIO Sydney,NS office on March 2nd 2010.
It has been over 75 days & I still have Not received an AOR from Sydney CIO Office.

I did give them my email address and I reside in United States.
Is there anyone out there who knows the current processing time to get an Acknowledgement?
Thnx
The March applicants are receiving AOR in 60+days.
The timeline specified by CIO is 60-90 days.
I guess patience is the way right now. If you don't hear anything beyond 90 days perhaps you could send them a snail mail enquiring about the status of your application. But am sure you will hear something soon!

Regards,
STS

May 17, 2010
Thnx for the info. Another 15-20 days is no big deal.
I'm in no rush. Just wanted to make sure that everything is aligned.
Thnx Again...

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STS2Canada said:
The March applicants are receiving AOR in 60+days.
The timeline specified by CIO is 60-90 days.
I guess patience is the way right now. If you don't hear anything beyond 90 days perhaps you could send them a snail mail enquiring about the status of your application. But am sure you will hear something soon!

Regards,
STS
Hello STS,
I applied in February 2010, CIO Sydney received my application on the 24th of February still no response till today;please advise me.

S.M.FARHAN

Star Member
May 18, 2010
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
Hello...

I think it's not more than.....60 day's......

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
S.M.FARHAN said:
Hello...

I think it's not more than.....60 day's......
Wrong...... The time is 45-90 days. I got my AOR from CIO recently after 83 days. If someone has got passed 90 days then he should write email to his specific visa office explaining that he has not received AOR yet. Show urgency in the email otherwise they will not respond. Tell them that your 120 days will be elapsed if you wont get AOR in time. Thats what I would do. I also got reply from VO after 18 days [mentioning AOR].
Check your spam , junk mail as well.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi S.M.FARHAN

Would please explain to me if the 45-90 days begin from the day they receive the application or from the day they start processing it.
Today is my 85th day and still I did not hear anything from CIO.
Advise please.
Thanks in advance.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
KITTI said:
Hi S.M.FARHAN

Would please explain to me if the 45-90 days begin from the day they receive the application or from the day they start processing it.
Today is my 85th day and still I did not hear anything from CIO.
Advise please.
Thanks in advance.
The day they receive the application and you can find out this from your courier that when exactly the application delivered.
As I suggested before go for case specific enquiry {Email} to your visa office mentioning that you have not received the AOR.
1- Tell me what is your Visa Office I send you the Link [where you email Them].
2- Have you checked from Bank whether they charged your [Demand Draft Or Credit Card] or not..

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
The day they receive the application and you can find out this from your courier that when exactly the application delivered.
As I suggested before go for case specific enquiry {Email} to your visa office mentioning that you have not received the AOR.
2- Have you checked from Bank whether they charged your [Demand Draft Or Credit Card] or not..
Hi Canada1234
Thank you for your quick response.My visa office is in London.As for the application; that was received according to my courier on the 24th of February and the bank draft was cashed on 19/03/2010.Furthermore, as I told you before it is my 85th day;do you think I should wait 5 more days before sending a follow-up email?

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Wrong...... The time is 45-90 days. I got my AOR from CIO recently after 83 days. If someone has got passed 90 days then he should write email to his specific visa office explaining that he has not received AOR yet. Show urgency in the email otherwise they will not respond. Tell them that your 120 days will be elapsed if you wont get AOR in time. Thats what I would do. I also got reply from VO after 18 days [mentioning AOR].
Check your spam , junk mail as well.
Hi again Canada1234, sorry did you get a reply from your VO after 18 business days or calendar days?
thanks for the help, I needed it.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
I am a bit confused. I thought the original poster was referring to the first AOR from Sydney, NS CIO office and not the AOR from the visa office. My application was received on March 18th and until now I haven't heard anything from the CIO office. It's been exactly 65 days. I applied under FSW3 by the way; I am not sure if that matters.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canada1234, I really did not get youyr point on 120 days starting from the date CIO recieved initial app? How can it be? i have read in various other forums where applicants have submitted docs in 120 days starting from the AOR email date... Please clarify...

canada1234 said:

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
haral said:
Hi Canada1234, I really did not get youyr point on 120 days starting from the date CIO recieved initial app? How can it be? i have read in various other forums where applicants have submitted docs in 120 days starting from the AOR email date... Please clarify...
Dear 45-90 days is the time line of receiving AOR from CIO sydney. These days get starts when CIO receive your application.Let say if they receive ur app. today you will get your AOR in between 45-90 days. 120 Days time will start ofcourse the day you receive the email of AOR.
Hopes this clear now.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
KITTI said:
Hi Canada1234
Thank you for your quick response.My visa office is in London.As for the application; that was received according to my courier on the 24th of February and the bank draft was cashed on 19/03/2010.Furthermore, as I told you before it is my 85th day;do you think I should wait 5 more days before sending a follow-up email?
Dear my draft was encashed exactly 2 months before my AOR received. Dont wait more, go for email, because London VO will take 15 to 20 days to reply. Their is no harm in sending email to VO, even in the meantime if you get AOR from CIO.
For email [case specific enquiry] follow the link below.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Start from continue and go on. when it ask file no. write N/A. Do show urgency in the email, explain that how many days have been passed and DD is already en-cashed.
Best of Luck

parygre

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
canada1234 said:
Dear my draft was encashed exactly 2 months before my AOR received. Dont wait more, go for email, because London VO will take 15 to 20 days to reply. Their is no harm in sending email to VO, even in the meantime if you get AOR from CIO.
For email [case specific enquiry] follow the link below.

Start from continue and go on. when it ask file no. write N/A. Do show urgency in the email, explain that how many days have been passed and DD is already en-cashed.
Best of Luck
Like you said you got AOR after 2 months of DD encashed, Can you tell when did your 120 days started ?? was it when you got AOR from VO or earlier. I want to ask this to know that did you suffer any days loss while waiting for AOR all these 2 months after your DD encashed. I hope you understand my question.