09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
vaingel1983 said:
Thanks stopDA fro the message reply with regards to my query. My employer sent me a message that my LMO is going well, just slow.
The CIC have requested and added them new requirements such as the new job description in the advertisement to job bank which they
did'nt require since the time my employer applied it in the beginning. It sounds quite frustrating since it makes no difference after the another week posting for the advertisement on top of their request to my employer. But, my employer has to comply it in order to get a positive LMO decision. I hope and pray it will be released soon. Goodluck to all!
helo there.. we have the same case as for me my employer applied for LMO february 12, 2014..then may 14 she posted again for readvertisement because the wage should be increased.. i don't know when will be my approval i am hoping this JUNE i will hear positive response from them so i can have LMO... Good luck to all.. God bless

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! I am an employer who applied for an LMO for my Live In Caregiver. I faxed the information to the Don Mills office on May 30th. They took the payment out of my credit card on June 3rd, I got a letter of receipt with file number via snail mail on June 9th. I got a call from Service Canada on June 10th asking me if it was for child care and if something has changed and if nothing then he would prepare the LMO and will take about 3 days to do it. I said nothing has changed. So now I am waiting for them to mail me the LMO. I hope it will be positive!

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
jancath410 said:
Hello! I am an employer who applied for an LMO for my Live In Caregiver. I faxed the information to the Don Mills office on May 30th. They took the payment out of my credit card on June 3rd, I got a letter of receipt with file number via snail mail on June 9th. I got a call from Service Canada on June 10th asking me if it was for child care and if something has changed and if nothing then he would prepare the LMO and will take about 3 days to do it. I said nothing has changed. So now I am waiting for them to mail me the LMO. I hope it will be positive!
hi i would like to ask what will be the response for my employers LMO,, they readvertise last may15 to may30 and i am waiting for news if it will be aproved.. service canada questioned the wage so my employer sent for advertisement again...how long will it take again? so i have been waiting like from february 12 till now.. live in caregiver vancouver.. thanks

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onekeiz said:
hi i would like to ask what will be the response for my employers LMO,, they readvertise last may15 to may30 and i am waiting for news if it will be aproved.. service canada questioned the wage so my employer sent for advertisement again...how long will it take again? so i have been waiting like from february 12 till now.. live in caregiver vancouver.. thanks
Hi! Are you under the LIC program?

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
jancath410 said:
Hi! Are you under the LIC program?
n
Yes iam under live in caregiver ..

rosjana16

Feb 14, 2014
Just though i would add.

My firm applied for my LMO on April 9, 2014 in the Noc A category in BC. The got the confirmation i think April 29 that it was received and they got the positive LMO on June 13,.2014.

This is my 3rd LMO for this job and this time was much harder than the previous ones. We almost got knocked back because m'y firm used their in-house job vacancy for one of their advertisements and because of contraction in my industry they received a lot more resumes that were close to qualified on the past.
I do, however, bring quite a bit of revenue into Canada and Canadians get directly compensated from the business i bring in.

So our process was 2 months

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
rosjana16 said:
Just though i would add.

My firm applied for my LMO on April 9, 2014 in the Noc A category in BC. The got the confirmation i think April 29 that it was received and they got the positive LMO on June 13,.2014.

This is my 3rd LMO for this job and this time was much harder than the previous ones. We almost got knocked back because m'y firm used their in-house job vacancy for one of their advertisements and because of contraction in my industry they received a lot more resumes that were close to qualified on the past.
I do, however, bring quite a bit of revenue into Canada and Canadians get directly compensated from the business i bring in.

So our process was 2 months
Wow! Great and Congratulations.
2 months of processing time in BC is very fast. May I ask your exact Noc?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Ganaa MGL said:
Hello guys !

LMO processing time in Alberta is faster than processing time in BC ?
Actually, yes. However, BC LMO processing is not so fast. In case of rosjana16, it was damn fast(may be he is lucky). Generally, it takes about 16-20 weeks in BC and as rightly mentioned by you, Alberta processing time is faster compared with BC.

For ex, I am waiting for the LMO result which was applied on April 9th (NOC - 2174 Skilled - A category). SC contacted employer only once(around May 1st). There are people in this forum who have been waiting for LMO for almost 20 weeks. I guess, the processing time depends not only on province but also on NOC.

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onekeiz said:
n
Yes iam under live in caregiver ..
It's hard to say but if that's the only issue and your employer addressed it then it should be soon. Good luck to you and your employer!

Ganaa MGL

Jun 4, 2014
Dear Intocanada,

Thank you for the information :).
A friend of mine applied for LMO in British Columbia and he has been waiting for almost 16 weeks.. :eek:.
As for me, i applied for LMO in Alberta (April 17, 2014)... still waiting and i hope that it will not take that long as in BC.

- LMO application was submitted on April 17, 2014.
- Province: Alberta
- NOC: 6731 (light duty cleaner)

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
jancath410 said:
It's hard to say but if that's the only issue and your employer addressed it then it should be soon. Good luck to you and your employer!
I hope it would be sooonn.. by the way ive been waiting since march12 not in the february.. soo its like 3 months now.. vancouver is really not that fast to get LMo...thanks

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
In 11th week....
Employer was contacted by service Canada last week and was told to submit additional documents. From what I understand, all the basic requirements were met. SC requested for additional info from employer.
Noc - 2174
Province - BC

rosjana16

Feb 14, 2014
Just a follow up.....although my positive LMO process was relatively quick this way, by far, the hardest one to get yet.
This is my 3rd time getting an LMO and I have been pretty involved with the process each time.
SC must have called my boss 3 or 4 times with questions.

A side note is that my firm had to raise my base pay slightly(like 3%). I work mostly on commission with a base pay ans have never gotten a raise because my real pay is in my commissions.
So I guess they do look out for the TFW's