+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ timeline - Feb/March 2022

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
Hello March outland csq applicants!
What is new around you? Did anyone receive his csq? I got the AOR im march 7rh but still no news...

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hello March applicants!
Did you get your csq approval? What is new around you?
Hello. CSQ approval received & uploaded on the 17th of July. Background and eligibility are completed and have received pre arrival letter last week - so fingers crossed it won't take too long from now on.

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
Hey everyone, I submitted my inland CSQ application through Arrima on Jan 25, test for Quebec values on Feb 04 (PEQ temporary worker program).

Then there was a loong wait till July 6th when they changed status to En traitement but returned application to me because apparently marriage certificated are now only accepted in French if original document is in a language other than English.

I re-sumbitted the corrected doc and now it's again in En traitement status, for last 2 weeks. Does this mean I have to wait another 5 months or they will have a quicker turnaround to make a decision, did anyone have a similar experience for their application?

Jojoch

Mar 3, 2022
Few months maybe like 2-3 month's if they're mass delayed for immigration,I think all the industry doesn't have enough staff

Jojoch

Mar 3, 2022
If you wait 4 month+ it means they gonna ask for interview because I ask 9/10 inland just received CSQ from November

erikaS

Apr 25, 2021
If you wait 4 month+ it means they gonna ask for interview because I ask 9/10 inland just received CSQ from November
What is the subject of the interview in this case? We're not applying for a partner visa, but through skilled worker stream.

Jojoch

Mar 3, 2022
My friend was IT company by applying peq post graduate with b2 french and then he was interviewed by the immigration,also qsw same situation. They're interviewing alot people , because the government want slow down the process

• Wow
Reactions: flower90

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
What is the subject of the interview in this case? We're not applying for a partner visa, but through skilled worker stream.
Don’t get demotivate, Alot of people are waiting for their CSQ since march. It’s delay for everyone but MIFI is working on csq now. I’m also inland applicant & waiting since March 31.
Good luck.