App. Filed.......
17-12-2021
AOR Received.
19-01-2022
Med's Request
2022-02-23
Med's Done....
2022-03-04
Hello, does anyone have updated news about csq for spouses? which day they are currently working on? Last info on the website shows 29 January 2022
I just recevied my CSQ in the mail today!!!!

CSQ Request Letter: April 22, 2022
CSQ Application Received by MIFI: May 13, 2022
CSQ Approval: May 27, 2022

It is worth noting that I had submitted the CSQ application two previous times, March 7th and April 26. Both times MIFI sent it back to me because I did not have the correct invitation letter from IRCC (they took so long). So my application had dated stamps on the cover page of when they had received the application before this final time.

Wish you all a speedy process. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
I just recevied my CSQ in the mail today!!!!

CSQ Request Letter: April 22, 2022
CSQ Application Received by MIFI: May 13, 2022
CSQ Approval: May 27, 2022

It is worth noting that I had submitted the CSQ application two previous times, March 7th and April 26. Both times MIFI sent it back to me because I did not have the correct invitation letter from IRCC (they took so long). So my application had dated stamps on the cover page of when they had received the application before this final time.

Wish you all a speedy process. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.
Thank you a lot for your time and reply!
This is my timeline:
1st csq request letter: Feb 14th, 2022
Csq AOR by MIFI: March 7th
2nd csq request letter: May 11th (with deadline extension in order to provide the csq)
I hope to read some good news very soon.
Congrats :)))

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, does anyone have updated news about csq for spouses? which day they are currently working on? Last info on the website shows 29 January 2022
That is a very recent change. I notice they are going by quicker for Inland applicants which is within 1-2 months.
Fingers crossed for the outland ones.

Reactions: CWC12345

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
That is a very recent change. I notice they are going by quicker for Inland applicants which is within 1-2 months.
Fingers crossed for the outland ones.
Yeah that is true. I wonder if there is any member who got the csq approval, among Feb or march applicants.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Yeah that is true. I wonder if there is any member who got the csq approval, among Feb or march applicants.
Inland applicants are pretty lucky, 1-2 months and they have their CSQ approval. I m following this threads, hopefully we start seeing Feb-March applicant updates. :) All the best to you!

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Thank you a lot for your time and reply!
This is my timeline:
1st csq request letter: Feb 14th, 2022
Csq AOR by MIFI: March 7th
2nd csq request letter: May 11th (with deadline extension in order to provide the csq)
I hope to read some good news very soon.
Congrats :)))
By the way why did you apply for CSQ 2 times?

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
By the way why did you apply for CSQ 2 times?
No i did not apply twice...IRCC has sent us a 2nd csq request (as a reminder) because the deadline of the 1st letter has already expired before getting the csq approval. So we still waiting Québec right now :)
I think they are working now on February applicants, if am not mistaken

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
No i did not apply twice...IRCC has sent us a 2nd csq request (as a reminder) because the deadline of the 1st letter has already expired before getting the csq approval. So we still waiting Québec right now :)
I think they are working now on February applicants, if am not mistaken
We have a deadline from IRCC to get our CSQ Approved? I didnt know that. Where is that mentioned?

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
In the csq request letter they gave us 90 days to provide the csq. Then they extended the deadline.

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
In the csq request letter they gave us 90 days to provide the csq. Then they extended the deadline.
If anyone of you calls MIFI today, please ask them they are currently processing the csq of which day exactly? (Outland applications).
Thanks buddies...

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
Hello Feb/march csq outland applicants!
Any positive news around you?
Alaways waiting the csq approval since march 7th...

erikaS

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My husband got the invitation from Arrima (skilled worker) in mid-February and we applied for CSQ a few days after. AOR was on 22 March, nothing happened since then. I'm aware that the processing deadline is 6 months for CSQs, but is this considered normal (it's been 11 weeks already)?

Edit: we are inland applicants.

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My husband got the invitation from Arrima (skilled worker) in mid-February and we applied for CSQ a few days after. AOR was on 22 March, nothing happened since then. I'm aware that the processing deadline is 6 months for CSQs, but is this considered normal (it's been 11 weeks already)?

Edit: we are inland applicants.
Hi, I’m in the same boat.
. Inland applicant
. AOR 31 March but no response yet.
Don’t know what’s going on, they are taking too long. Used to be max 1 month after AOR. I know 2 weeks ago, 5 applicants got CSQ with AOR 15 march but after that no any news.