+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ timeline - Feb/March 2022

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
Hello Guys, any updated news for March csq applicants? It is weired that they didn't make any update on MIFi website. Still on January 29th! (Last updated on May 27th)

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello Guys, any updated news for March csq applicants? It is weired that they didn't make any update on MIFi website. Still on January 29th! (Last updated on May 27th)
Hello, Please can you send me the link where you see the timeline on MIFI webpage. I have applied on March 11 and still waiting. Thank you

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
Dear friends,
In the last update on MIFI website, they mention that they are currently processing csq files received on April 29th! While most of us (march outland applicants) are still waiting their csq approval!! That is strange right??

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I just found this thread. I'm slightly alarmed because I just received a letter from IRCC that we have 60 days to submit our CSQ approval....? We only received the CSQ request letter from IRCC on the 3rd of June. And just received AOR from MIFI a couple of weeks ago. And as things stand, considering MIFI is still processing applications circa 6 months back I don't see how the 60 day timeline can be met - I didn't know there was a limit on it? Has anyone else received correspondence like this? In my online tracker it says they're waiting to process the application until they receive the CSQ.

Very strange.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

March 2022 outland applicant

Merald Ferro

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I just found this thread. I'm slightly alarmed because I just received a letter from IRCC that we have 60 days to submit our CSQ approval....? We only received the CSQ request letter from IRCC on the 3rd of June. And just received AOR from MIFI a couple of weeks ago. And as things stand, considering MIFI is still processing applications circa 6 months back I don't see how the 60 day timeline can be met - I didn't know there was a limit on it? Has anyone else received correspondence like this? In my online tracker it says they're waiting to process the application until they receive the CSQ.

Very strange.

Hello, how come you send your application for permanent resident to IRCC if you don't have your CSQ first? Thank you

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021

Very strange.

Your case is similar to mine. I submit my CSQ application on MAY 27 2022. They sent me an AOR on June 8, 2022. IRCC send us an email on June 21 2022 giving us a deadline to submit our CSQ in 60 days.
In our defense, we can alway send IRCC our AOR letter showing them that we have done our part and we are also waiting for it. The delay is from the MIDI. We can also send a letter explaining this situation. A lot of people have done that.

I called MIDI yesterday and they said everything looks good on the file and you should receive in the next 2 weeks. I have notice that after the submission they are taking a maximum 25 business days to process our CSQ application and which makes sense. In 2 weeks I will be completing those 25 days.
Hope this helps

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Your case is similar to mine. I submit my CSQ application on MAY 27 2022. They sent me an AOR on June 8, 2022. IRCC send us an email on June 21 2022 giving us a deadline to submit our CSQ in 60 days.
In our defense, we can alway send IRCC our AOR letter showing them that we have done our part and we are also waiting for it. The delay is from the MIDI. We can also send a letter explaining this situation. A lot of people have done that.

I called MIDI yesterday and they said everything looks good on the file and you should receive in the next 2 weeks. I have notice that after the submission they are taking a maximum 25 business days to process our CSQ application and which makes sense. In 2 weeks I will be completing those 25 days.
Hope this helps
Ah this is super helpful, you've calmed me down a lot! Thank you! Would you mind sharing with me the phone number you used, please?
Also - are you planning on submitting through the online profile (Whatever it's called) or the webform?

Many thanks!

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Ah this is super helpful, you've calmed me down a lot! Thank you! Would you mind sharing with me the phone number you used, please?
Also - are you planning on submitting through the online profile (Whatever it's called) or the webform?

Many thanks!
I’m glad it has helped you. we are all in the same situation. And some relief can be super helpful.

This is the number :+1-514-864-9191 follow the directive.
I think i will wait 2 more weeks , if no updates, will submit a webform.

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
I’m glad it has helped you. we are all in the same situation. And some relief can be super helpful.

This is the number :+1-514-864-9191 follow the directive.
I think i will wait 2 more weeks , if no updates, will submit a webform.
Dear March applicants,
The main question remains: how come that most of March csq applicants did not receive their csq yet and at the same time MIFi says they are currently processimg files received in April 29th!
If someone intends to call them tomorrow, plz ask them this important question :$

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Dear March applicants,
The main question remains: how come that most of March csq applicants did not receive their csq yet and at the same time MIFi says they are currently processimg files received in April 29th!
If someone intends to call them tomorrow, plz ask them this important question :$
Hi! Where do you see the April 29th date, please? Could you share a link? I’ve only seen January dates… thanks!