+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Damn, I thought you'd have some answer for now and forgot about us.

Hopefully good news are on your way.
I would never forget you guys <3 lol :p
Same for you as well, I hope all of us receive good news soon!
Once I have an update I will post it here

Reactions: deps

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hello Basher,

Sadly, no updates for me. I expect to have some update by September 8th. From what I've seen, it takes 3 to 4 weeks for them to give you an answer.
Hi Deps,

Good luck, I hope you hear the good news soon.. (You and everyone waiting to hear back, including ME):)

Reactions: deps

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Not yet and still (en attente du traitement)!!

Do you guys get a notification email when there is any updates?
I do but, when it changed to "en attente du traitement" I didn't get a notification for that. Still, I check the site 4 to 6 times per day just in case.

Also, it seems that they are taking their time. A friend of a friend of mine got the CSQ after 5.5 months he started the process (he did it through PEQ study)

Reactions: Basher68

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I do but, when it changed to "en attente du traitement" I didn't get a notification for that. Still, I check the site 4 to 6 times per day just in case.

Also, it seems that they are taking their time. A friend of a friend of mine got the CSQ after 5.5 months he started the process (he did it through PEQ study)

Me too, I have not received a notification. More than five months is quite long though.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Partner applied through PEQ in May, still waiting, provably gonna get it in November, near the 6 month mark.