+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

Jommy

Aug 1, 2022
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,
I applied for CSQ by PEQ (Temporary foreign worker) on January 14 and still have not received CSQ.
CSQ application sent: 14 -01-2022
Quebec value test : 28-01- 2022
Ask for provide more documents: 31-03-2022
Please share the documents you submitted

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Here are is my timeline

Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates

-Application sent : July 06, 2022
-Demand to complete Quebec values test : July 22, 2022
-Test completed : July 24, 2022

Status still showing "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

lukemtl

Apr 27, 2022
Mine they’ve sent a letter saying they are verifying my documents now. After all this time.
Has anyone got through this? How long does it take?

Reactions: Jommy

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Here are is my timeline

Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates

-Application sent : July 06, 2022
-Demand to complete Quebec values test : July 22, 2022
-Test completed : July 24, 2022

Status still showing "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"
Status just changed today to:
En attente de traitement

Reactions: Jommy

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
are you inland or outland applicant?
I submitted 6 weeks ago but not receive yet. I know some outland applicant got CSQ very quickly last several weeks.
But I dont know how about inland applicants?
Let me know you situation, inland or outland and when did you submit your documents?
As for me, inland,
Docs sent: 07/02/2022
AoR: 14/02/2022
Nothing then....
Did you receive csq yet air not

Jommy

Aug 1, 2022
Job Offer........
Yes
Outland applicant... submitted CSQ through employer last month. Waiting to hear from them soon. Not sure how long it will take.

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone.
First, thanks for having a forum like that. I was getting crazy because I wasn't finding any place where people were having "issues" with the CSQ.

I will post my timeline here:
Edit: I'm applying through PEQ (student)
Docs sent: 25/07/2022
Testeur de valeurs: 04/08/2022

I think it has been almost 2 weeks that the Statut du dossier is marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

But one thing that I'm not understanding is, on the message tab it says that I have X amount of days left to reply the Ministère. and those days are counting everyday. Was/Is it the same for you as well?

It seems that people change the status after the testeurs de valeurs are sent after 3 to 4 weeks. but I'm not sure if the days running out are normal.

Last edited:

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Hello everyone.
First, thanks for having a forum like that. I was getting crazy because I wasn't finding any place where people were having "issues" with the CSQ.

I will post my timeline here:
Edit: I'm applying through PEQ (student)
Docs sent: 25/07/2022
Testeur de valeurs: 04/08/2022

I think it has been almost 2 weeks that the Statut du dossier is marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

But one thing that I'm not understanding is, on the message tab it says that I have X amount of days left to reply the Ministère. and those days are counting everyday. Was/Is it the same for you as well?

It seems that people change the status after the testeurs de valeurs are sent after 3 to 4 weeks. but I'm not sure if the days running out are normal.
Yes it’s normal, don’t worry. Happened to me as well, days were counting everyday until they changed the status to « en attente de traitement » after almost 3 weeks

Reactions: deps

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Yes it’s normal, don’t worry. Happened to me as well, days were counting everyday until they changed the status to « en attente de traitement » after almost 3 weeks
Great! Thanks so much! When I receive any update on my process I will be updating here as well. Good luck to us all!

Reactions: JGMF22