+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, today they changed the status to "En attente de traitment".

Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates
- Application sent : July 25, 2022
- Demand to complete Quebec values test : August 04, 2022
- Test completed : August 04, 2022
- Until today (August 18) the status was marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"
- The status now is "en attente de traitment"

Reactions: JGMF22

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017

- Until today (August 18) the status was marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

Good Luck

I am getting ready to submit my CSQ application through PEQ graduates, can I know how I shall get ready for the Quebec values test?

Is it OK to get in touch?!! Thanks

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Good Luck

I am getting ready to submit my CSQ application through PEQ graduates, can I know how I shall get ready for the Quebec values test?

Is it OK to get in touch?!! Thanks
After you you pay the taxes and submit your files, you will get a notification saying for you to do the quebec values and a new website. There, they will give you some pdf to study (even in different languages) for the test. when you're doing the test, before you go to the test, it's mandatory to watch a video explaining the subject, so from the video you will get the answers already.

They have a bank with hundreds of questions, so your questions will be probably different from mine or anyone else. You have to answer 20 questions divided into many topics. From those videos you will find the answers, don't worry, it's very basic, nothing too complicated. You have 3 hours to answer them, I did in one hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basher68

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
After you you pay the taxes and submit your files, you will get a notification saying for you to do the quebec values and a new website. There, they will give you some pdf to study (even in different languages) for the test. when you're doing the test, before you go to the test, it's mandatory to watch a video explaining the subject, so from the video you will get the answers already.

They have a bank with hundreds of questions, so your questions will be probably different from mine or anyone else. You have to answer 20 questions divided into many topics. From those videos you will find the answers, don't worry, it's very basic, nothing too complicated. You have 3 hours to answer them, I did in one hour.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Regarding the required documents, is there any specific ones apart form my and my family passports, my marriage certificate, my diploma, French test and previous immigration documents?

DO they accept my marriage certificate in English? or it has to be translated to French?

Lastly, are you among old graduates (Before December 30th, 2020) or a recent one?

Thanks

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Regarding the required documents, is there any specific ones apart form my and my family passports, my marriage certificate, my diploma, French test and previous immigration documents?

DO they accept my marriage certificate in English? or it has to be translated to French?

Lastly, are you among old graduates (Before December 30th, 2020) or a recent one?

Thanks
Hey, no problem, I know how those things are, so if I can answer asap, I will.

About certificates in english, I had that apprehension as well, and I sent them some information in english such as my graduation diploma, some other college documents as well and the proof from my employer of what I'm doing in the last 12 months. So far, no problem with such documents.

And yes, I'm from the new wave, graduated in 2021, got the new immigration stuff and all that.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hey, no problem, I know how those things are, so if I can answer asap, I will.

About certificates in english, I had that apprehension as well, and I sent them some information in english such as my graduation diploma, some other college documents as well and the proof from my employer of what I'm doing in the last 12 months. So far, no problem with such documents.

And yes, I'm from the new wave, graduated in 2021, got the new immigration stuff and all that.

Much much appreciated.

So documents in English are accepted?

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Much much appreciated.

So documents in English are accepted?
Well, they may demand some French documents later, but so far they don't ask me for any document in French that once I've sent in English..

I once thought that once they ask you to do the Quebec Values it meant that all the other documents are ok, but seeing from other topics (there's one from last year) it seems that they will only see your documents after they look at your quebec value exam.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Well, they may demand some French documents later, but so far they don't ask me for any document in French that once I've sent in English..

I once thought that once they ask you to do the Quebec Values it meant that all the other documents are ok, but seeing from other topics (there's one from last year) it seems that they will only see your documents after they look at your quebec value exam.

Sounds good.

Can I ask you about Q 20 in the application form, how much a family of 4 suppose to provide? Thanks
20. Contrat d’autonomie financière?

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Sounds good.

Can I ask you about Q 20 in the application form, how much a family of 4 suppose to provide? Thanks
20. Contrat d’autonomie financière?
It varies depending on the number of adults and kids, for example a family of 2 adults + 2 kids is $5976, you can find the amounts on the next page of the form (Graduates is page 12)

Reactions: Basher68 and deps

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
It varies depending on the number of adults and kids, for example a family of 2 adults + 2 kids is $5976, you can find the amounts on the next page of the form (Graduates is page 12)

Thanks.

I found it but was not sure if I need to multiply it by 3

Reactions: JGMF22

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017

Hi Dear,

I have another question about the Quebec value test for my partner (French A2)! Can she use the materials during the test? Is it going to be video recorded or they will give her the link to do it without materials/video help? Thanks

deps

Aug 16, 2022
I'm doing the process alone, but I think they won't be asking for any webcam. The material they give us is enough to pass the exam, believe me, but if she feels safe using other materials, I don't see a problem in that.

The quebec values are in french but you can change the language as an option and the videos also offer subtitles.

She will be fine!

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
Hi Dear,

I have another question about the Quebec value test for my partner (French A2)! Can she use the materials during the test? Is it going to be video recorded or they will give her the link to do it without materials/video help? Thanks
Hi,
She can use support materials, no problem. It will not be a video recorded. You can even stay by her side if needed.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017

Hi Dear,

I hope that you got any updates?