+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

Beatrix0901

Oct 6, 2022
thanks for the timeline . I submitted the value test results one month after your date , so using this logic I should hear some good news this month ! hopefully . Did they tell you that they are doing additional verification or asked you for additional documents while you waited ?
Sorry for late reply.. yes I did receive a letter saying that they need additional validation so might take time. But I received acceptance letter just a few days after that! Hope you will receive good news soon!

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
Sorry for late reply.. yes I did receive a letter saying that they need additional validation so might take time. But I received acceptance letter just a few days after that! Hope you will receive good news soon!

Thank you for your reply . Yes , I hope so . almost 3 month now , but other applicants have the same issue .

hardikpuri

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys hope everything is nice .
I would like to know that whats are the delays in processing time for csq
Mine is
Invitation 24 feb 2022
Received the docs 2 may 2022
Still waiting for the csq.
Anybody knows what's happening

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
Hey guys hope everything is nice .
I would like to know that whats are the delays in processing time for csq
Mine is
Invitation 24 feb 2022
Received the docs 2 may 2022
Still waiting for the csq.
Anybody knows what's happening

Did you try calling them ?

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Today when I checked my arrima account I found an update on my file (Mise à jour en cours) and the message is: (Il vous reste 86 jours pour soumettre la mise à jour, soit jusqu’au 2023-01-12). I have not received any notification email.

I could not understand what they need as I have not found any other messages in my account!! I called them today and the agent said there is not thing you can do from your side !! I am a bit confused as they give me a date.

Any one had the same issue? or anything similar?

Thanks.

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone,

Today when I checked my arrima account I found an update on my file (Mise à jour en cours) and the message is: (Il vous reste 86 jours pour soumettre la mise à jour, soit jusqu’au 2023-01-12). I have not received any notification email.

I could not understand what they need as I have not found any other messages in my account!! I called them today and the agent said there is not thing you can do from your side !! I am a bit confused as they give me a date.

Any one had the same issue? or anything similar?

Thanks.
Hey Basher,

I just checked my status and still remains the same (en attente de traitement). Unfortunately, I have no idea what the problem/issue could be. I would try to call the again in a few days, maybe you will get someone that can properly tell you what is happening, now that you have to send them something until a certain period.

Out of curiosity, did you speak with them in English or French?

Reactions: Basher68

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hey Basher,

I just checked my status and still remains the same (en attente de traitement). Unfortunately, I have no idea what the problem/issue could be. I would try to call the again in a few days, maybe you will get someone that can properly tell you what is happening, now that you have to send them something until a certain period.

Out of curiosity, did you speak with them in English or French?

Hi deps,

Thanks, this what I am planning to do for sure.

I spoke with them in French!! I was worried to use English to be honest.

Reactions: deps

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations, everyone! I'm really happy for all of you! That means that things are happening and they are looking at the files. Thanks so much!

@LOLR1 and @JGMF22 can you share your timeline, please?

Reactions: JGMF22