+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, I applied through regular skilled worker program, I did the values test before being asked to submit my documents, they received my documents on 3rd of October but I haven't received any updates since then. My file status in "En traitement". I am wondering whether they will inform me about the receipt of documents.
It seems to me you did different from us (you first did the quebec value then uploaded your documents), but as far as I know (by reading older posts from other topics), if there's any missing file or if there's any wrong file, they will let you know just when they analyze your case, which seems to be taking 4 to 6 months now. :(

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
It seems to me you did different from us (you first did the quebec value then uploaded your documents), but as far as I know (by reading older posts from other topics), if there's any missing file or if there's any wrong file, they will let you know just when they analyze your case, which seems to be taking 4 to 6 months now. :(
Thank you for replying!. But shouldn't they send an acknowledgment for receiving the files?.

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you for replying!. But shouldn't they send an acknowledgment for receiving the files?.
If there was something missing, I think they would say something. I honestly think that you're at the same stage as us, waiting for them to say something. Here is my timeline if it helps:

Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates
- Application sent : July 25, 2022
- Demand to complete Quebec values test : August 04, 2022
- Test completed : August 04, 2022
- Until August 17 the status was marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"
- The status since August 18 is "en attente de traitment"

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
If there was something missing, I think they would say something. I honestly think that you're at the same stage as us, waiting for them to say something. Here is my timeline if it helps:

Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates
- Application sent : July 25, 2022
- Demand to complete Quebec values test : August 04, 2022
- Test completed : August 04, 2022
- Until August 17 the status was marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"
- The status since August 18 is "en attente de traitment"
I thought at least they should mentioned that they've received the files :D. My files status has been "En traitement" since I paid the fees, before even sending my documents!. Hopefully we will hear from them soon!. I will let you know if there is anything new.

Reactions: deps

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Guys, I am a bit worried about not receiving a message about the receipt of documents, I noticed that many people received a notification says that their file have been received by MIDI, is it normal that it has been a week and I have not received any updates from them?

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Guys, I am a bit worried about not receiving a message about the receipt of documents, I noticed that many people received a notification says that their file have been received by MIDI, is it normal that it has been a week and I have not received any updates from them?
I'd say to wait until next Monday and then you call them. We had a holiday this week, so there's that as well. Good luck and keep us updated if possible.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I'd say to wait until next Monday and then you call them. We had a holiday this week, so there's that as well. Good luck and keep us updated if possible.
Hello, thank you for your reply!. I just received a message from them on my portal saying that they received the files!. Thank you again!

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, thank you for your reply!. I just received a message from them on my portal saying that they received the files!. Thank you again!
I'm glad you received the answer! Now, the worst part is to wait several months for them to reply us once again. :D

Reactions: Alhadedy

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I know!. finger crossed it won't take too long :D. I will let you know whenever I receive any updates. Good luck! :).

Clairdelune

Oct 12, 2022
No They didn't . Just send a notification last month that they are further examining my file and will contact me if further documents are required .
Yeah I will call them on Monday to ask . I did the Tefaq exam B2 in both sections . I have a doctorate degree.
Hello, do you have any update? We are in the same situation

Clairdelune

Oct 12, 2022
Did they send you any message since you completed the value test ? I applied in the same week you applied in . Hopefully we get good news soon
Yes, they sent further evaluation for the documents. What about you? I hope, we will get good news soon..

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
Yes, they sent further evaluation for the documents. What about you? I hope, we will get good news soon..

Yes ., they send me the same message in mid July . Nothing since then . I will post here once I get an update . Best of luck to you to !