Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Update about my timeline
Applied for CSQ through PEQ graduates
- Application sent : July 25, 2022
- Demand to complete Quebec values test : August 04, 2022
- Test completed : August 04, 2022
- Until August 17 the status was marked as "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"
- The status since August 18 is "en attente de traitment"
- More documents required: November 11th
- Documentation sent: November 16th
- In depth analysis: November 21th

The status now is: En traitment

Good luck.

Reactions: deps

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys,
hope everyone is doing great!. I have got news. I received my CSQ today!. I didn't think it will be that fast to be honest. The below were my steps for your info:
Declaration of interest: 29-04-2022
Invitation to apply: 22-09-2022
Payment: 22-09-2022
Quebec values test :23-09-2022
List of documents: 23-09-2022
Documents sent: 27-09-2022
Notification of receipt of documents: 13-10-2022
CSQ issued: 25-11-2022

I hope that will give you hope guys and I wish you all the best!

MehdiDXB

Jan 4, 2023
Hello everyone. Anyone could share an update timeline from their side?
The following is my current status (Regular Skilled Worker Program):
9Dec 22: ITA received on Arrima
1 Jan 22: ITA accepted on Arrima, File opened on Mon Projet Quebec and payment done
Now Mon Projet Quebec shows "en attente de traitement"

What are the next steps? I am a bit worried as I have until 7 Feb 22 to submit all the documents. Does it mean that by 7 Feb 22 I need to:
- Receive the list of documents
- Pass the Quebec Values Test
- Send all the documents by courrier
- Them acknowledging the reception of the documents

It seems a very short amount of time to be able to do all of this (my documents are ready), and after 3 days of accepting the ITA I still haven't received a list of documents nor a test link. Thank you very much for your kind help.

Last edited:

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Applied through PEQ work experience (working in Montreal since August 2019)
-Application sent : December 14th, 2022
-Demand to complete Quebec values test : December 22, 2022
-Test completed : December 23rd (husband did his a few days later)
-Current status: En attente de traitement

Question: When I submitted my application in December, our work permits were expired, but we had submitted the renewal months earlier-- we were just waiting for the decision, so I made sure to include our work permits (which were expired) and the letter from IRCC stating that we had submitted our applications for renewal). I just found out today that our new work permits were approved (only 216 days after submitting the renewal...), so I uploaded the letter saying we're approved to the Arrima platform. Now when I look at the "view my summary" option, all I see are the three documents I just uploaded (the letters I received for me, my spouse and our son saying that our new permits are approved). I don't see any of the other documents I had submitted (work permits, TEFAQ results, marriage certificate, etc.). Is that expected? I know that I submitted them initially, I just don't see them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basher68

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
-Current status: En attente de traitement

Question: When I submitted my application in December, our work permits were expired, but we had submitted the renewal months earlier-- we were just waiting for the decision, so I made sure to include our work permits (which were expired) and the letter from IRCC stating that we had submitted our applications for renewal). I just found out today that our new work permits were approved (only 216 days after submitting the renewal...), so I uploaded the letter saying we're approved to the Arrima platform. Now when I look at the "view my summary" option, all I see are the three documents I just uploaded (the letters I received for me, my spouse and our son saying that our new permits are approved). I don't see any of the other documents I had submitted (work permits, TEFAQ results, marriage certificate, etc.). Is that expected? I know that I submitted them initially, I just don't see them now.
Yes, it's normal and don't worry. They will let you know if they need any other documents from you. Good luck.

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Applied through RSWP!

Declaration of interest: 2022-12-03
Invitation to apply: 2022-12-15
Payment: 2022-12-15
Quebec values test :2022-12-16
List of documents: 2022-12-16
Documents delivered: 2023-01-04
Notification of receipt of documents: 2023-01-12

Will update accordingly:)

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Applied through RSWP!

Declaration of interest: 2022-12-03
Notification of receipt of documents: 2023-01-12

Will update accordingly:)
Mine is almost the same as yours!
Notification of receipt of documents: 2023-01-11

• Love
Reactions: waitin_4_csq

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Feeling a bit panicked. So I submitted my application for PEQ and thought I had done everything correctly, but I guess not, because I received a letter saying they were going to reject my application unless I submit the following:

• Original numérisé en couleur de l’attestation de travail de l’emploi que vous occupez présentement datée de moins d’un mois à la date de la présentation de votre demande de sélection permanente, conformément à la section 13 de la Liste des documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande (partie 2 du formulaire Demande de sélection permanente — Programme de l’expérience québécoise — Travailleur étranger temporaire [formulaire A-0520-IF]) ;
  • Votre certificat de naissance

I feel dumb, because I thought that I could use my work contract to meet the needs of section 13, since it includes literally everything in that list (job title, duration, position held, etc.) but I see now in tiny font that it says that "Les contrats de travail et les promesses d’emploi ne sont pas acceptés." So what is it that I need to give them then? Just a letter from my HR department that includes all of the things on that list?

But also, why are they asking for my birth certificate? I have it, I'm happy to send it to them, but I don't know why they're asking for it. The form clearly says that I need to send in the birth certificate for my son, which I did, but why are they asking for my birth certificate?

firefly_jayne

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, apologies if this is not the correct thread for this. I am wondering what my chances are for receiving an ITA?

EOI submitted 2022-12-19 with 52 points, area of training is Psychology. However my French is not yet good enough to get any points for it.

Has anyone been successful with these points and no French recently?

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Feeling a bit panicked. So I submitted my application for PEQ and thought I had done everything correctly, but I guess not, because I received a letter saying they were going to reject my application unless I submit the following:

• Original numérisé en couleur de l’attestation de travail de l’emploi que vous occupez présentement datée de moins d’un mois à la date de la présentation de votre demande de sélection permanente, conformément à la section 13 de la Liste des documents à soumettre à l’appui de la demande (partie 2 du formulaire Demande de sélection permanente — Programme de l’expérience québécoise — Travailleur étranger temporaire [formulaire A-0520-IF]) ;

I feel dumb, because I thought that I could use my work contract to meet the needs of section 13, since it includes literally everything in that list (job title, duration, position held, etc.) but I see now in tiny font that it says that "Les contrats de travail et les promesses d’emploi ne sont pas acceptés." So what is it that I need to give them then? Just a letter from my HR department that includes all of the things on that list?

But also, why are they asking for my birth certificate? I have it, I'm happy to send it to them, but I don't know why they're asking for it. The form clearly says that I need to send in the birth certificate for my son, which I did, but why are they asking for my birth certificate?
To answer your first question, yes you need a "attestation de travail" or "attestation d'expérience" from your HR department that includes all what they want like title, salary, duration, main responsibilities etc
Second question, yes you need your birth certificate(in French or English).
Also please feel free to share your timeline. cheers!

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021

Birth certificate is asked to everyone.

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
To answer your first question, yes you need a "attestation de travail" or "attestation d'expérience" from your HR department that includes all what they want like title, salary, duration, main responsibilities etc
Second question, yes you need your birth certificate(in French or English).
Also please feel free to share your timeline. cheers!
Thanks! Birth certificate wasn't one of the things on the list (at least not that I could see, but maybe I missed it?), so I was just surprised that they asked for it, but I sent it to them, along with an attestation de travail that I got from my HR department, this morning. I'm hoping that since they didn't ask for any additional documents, everything else I submitted was correct? Anyway, here's my timeline:

-Request for additional documents (attestation de travail and birth certificate) : January 17th, 2023
-Additional documents sent : January 18th, 2023

Another odd thing I've noticed-- I will periodically get an email from MIFI with the subject line "Du nouveau sur le portail arrima" so I go and read the message on the Arrima portal, but then exactly five hours later, I get the same email again. It's not a big deal, I just wonder why I get the same notification twice? Anyone else?