+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone! Did anyone get called for an interview? Really curious to know
Thank you in advance and wishing everybody good luck!

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
heres my timeline hope it helps
March 17 2023 - Sent Documents
April 24 2023 - Confirmation that they receive my documents
June 29 2023 - Intention of rejecting my application(one of my forms were lacking of my wife signature)
July 12 2023 - Confirmation that they receive the follow up documents
August 15 2023 - Acceptance de votre demande(CSQ received)

Hi may i know if you are finished with the federal stage?
outland or inland..?

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
Update

January 2023 - Application made,
22nd February - Request to complete Quebec Values Test,
24th April - Requested for updated documents,
25th April -Documents Sent
27th April - CSQ Approved email received

now waiting for letter.

Hello...

Can you explain the complete process after invitation to apply for CSQ and also about Quebec value test, how it is difficult or easy for foreigner and you sent documents online or offline ?
Will really appreciate if you can share your contact details or sent me an email to roberti.bansal@gmail.com ..I am in great dilemma and need guidance..Thanks in advance

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
Update

January 2023 - Application made,
22nd February - Request to complete Quebec Values Test,
24th April - Requested for updated documents,
25th April -Documents Sent
27th April - CSQ Approved email received

now waiting for letter.

Hello...

Can you explain the complete process after invitation to apply for CSQ and also about Quebec value test, how it is difficult or easy for foreigner and you sent documents online or offline ?
Will really appreciate if you can share your contact details or sent me an email to roberti.bansal@gmail.com ..I am in great dilemma and need guidance..Thanks in advance

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
do we receive a message that you finish the Quebec values test in the My project?

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
I submitted my application on December 14th. Two days ago they wrote to say they needed a few more documents (attestation de travail and birth certificate), so I sent them in yesterday, and then today I got the letter saying it's approved.

I had thought it would take six months, but it was barely six weeks! Feeling relieved.

Any idea how long it will take for the CSQ to come in the mail?

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024

Bellicose67

Jan 30, 2024
I've applied on 01/26/2022, then one week after I took Values Test and I'm still waiting. It's still showing "en attente de traitment".