+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Timeline 2022

AJ_CSQ

Feb 17, 2023
Category........
QSW
Hi, does the CSQ confirmation shown on the Arrima Platform or does it come from your personal mail?

AJ_CSQ

Feb 17, 2023
Category........
QSW
was 25 april is the notification that they receive your documents or the date you send your docs? its really fast only 8 days
Final update for me in this tread..

January 2023 - Application made,
22nd February - Request to complete Quebec Values Test,
24th April - Requested for updated documents,
25th April -Documents Sent
27th April - CSQ Approved email received
3rd May - CSQ Arrived in post

Starting PR application.
Does your CSQ came in your personal mail or in My Projet on Arrima Platform?

AJ_CSQ

Feb 17, 2023
Category........
QSW
CSQ approved

outland applicant

ITA Dec 2022
Apply Jan 2023
Send docs Feb 2023
AOR Feb 2023

Sending you luck

• Love
Reactions: powereng1982

Shiroe

Oct 26, 2023
My timeline for CSQ 2023 as follow and wanted to know how long do you think more it will take??

Started the process on 6th June 2023.
Request for Quebec value test on 14 June 2023.
AOR on 23 July 2023.

And now I am still waiting....Its been like nearly 3 months after AOR. haven't received any request for extra documents so far so I believe that all documents provided are good enough. anyone else waiting like me or recently any update regarding the process timings??

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
My timeline for CSQ 2023 as follow and wanted to know how long do you think more it will take??

AOR on 23 July 2023.

And now I am still waiting....Its been like nearly 3 months after AOR. haven't received any request for extra documents so far so I believe that all documents provided are good enough. anyone else waiting like me or recently any update regarding the process timings??
Hey, you are not alone and it is normal. What program did u apply? ,ur CNP? Are inland or outland?

Cheers,

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020

AOR on 23 July 2023.

heres my timeline hope it helps
March 17 2023 - Sent Documents
April 24 2023 - Confirmation that they receive my documents
June 29 2023 - Intention of rejecting my application(one of my forms were lacking of my wife signature)
July 12 2023 - Confirmation that they receive the follow up documents
August 15 2023 - Acceptance de votre demande(CSQ received)

comes in the post..
Hi may i know if you are finished with the federal stage?

Olutoyor01

Nov 18, 2023
Applied For QSWP, my documents were delivered to MIFI on October 9 via DHL. up until now i have not received any update from MIFI as to whether my documents were received or not. I am a little bit worried whether my documents need to be arranged in certain manner or something. Just curious. Though my Mon project Status shows processing at the moment.

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Applied For QSWP, my documents were delivered to MIFI on October 9 via DHL. up until now i have not received any update from MIFI as to whether my documents were received or not. I am a little bit worried whether my documents need to be arranged in certain manner or something. Just curious. Though my Mon project Status shows processing at the moment.
Did you attached your fiche d’accompagnement at the first page?

Olutoyor01

Nov 18, 2023
Did you attached your fiche d’accompagnement at the first page?
I didn't attach the fiche d’accompagnement at the first page, I only placed it inside the document (envelope) I sent, I don't know if this is the right thing to do. It's really getting me worried.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
normally its around 2-3 weeks after you sent your documents they will notify that you that they received your docs.

Reactions: Olutoyor01

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
I didn't attach the fiche d’accompagnement at the first page, I only placed it inside the document (envelope) I sent, I don't know if this is the right thing to do. It's really getting me worried.
as @feedingspree told usually they notify within within two-three weeks.now The best way is to call the mifi and talk about this problem.

Reactions: Olutoyor01