Canada
Update

January 2023 - Application made,
22nd February - Request to complete Quebec Values Test,
24th April - Requested for updated documents,
25th April -Documents Sent
27th April - CSQ Approved email received

now waiting for letter.
Many congratulations. It seems pretty quick.

One question. When did you sent them personalised list of documents? Thanks

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Thank you for the update!
Final update for me in this tread..

3rd May - CSQ Arrived in post

Starting PR application.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Many congratulations. It seems pretty quick.

One question. When did you sent them personalised list of documents? Thanks

All they basically asked for was a copy of my records of employment, an updated pay slip and a letter from my employer confirming my employment, salary, immigration code and description of my job..

I send this to them the day after they asked..

Reactions: powereng1982

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Final update for me in this tread..

3rd May - CSQ Arrived in post

Starting PR application.
was 25 april is the notification that they receive your documents or the date you send your docs? its really fast only 8 days

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
All they basically asked for was a copy of my records of employment, an updated pay slip and a letter from my employer confirming my employment, salary, immigration code and description of my job..

Okay. Thats the additional documents that they asked. How about your main documents at the time of application submission. When did you send them? usually we receive a personalised list of document in our Monproj account and then we send them to MIFI accordingly

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Okay. Thats the additional documents that they asked. How about your main documents at the time of application submission. When did you send them?
January.. literally, outside the initial application form, the only documents they wanted were proof of work history, copy of proof of education, up to date pay slip and letter from employer..

The only difference between the docs I sent in Jan and the docs I sent in April is the date. They just wanted up to date copies..

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
January.. literally, outside the initial application form, the only documents they wanted were proof of work history, copy of proof of education, up to date pay slip and letter from employer..

The only difference between the docs I sent in Jan and the docs I sent in April is the date. They just wanted up to date copies..
Alright thanks for this clarification, which means your application took four months to get processed and approved

Feb 9, 2022
Our timelines are nearly identical. Mark your calendars for the highly anticipated AOR release on November 2nd. Experience the anticipation of waiting with our exceptional service.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019

Hi, sorry if this question seems dumb, I'm still learning about arrima system.

When you send a document you do it electronically? or you actually send a physical copy to a mailbox in canada?

thank you!

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know if the AOR is supposed to come by email or by post? I submitted my application two weeks ago but haven't received any indication that it has been received. Not sure if there's a portal for me to check the status of the application or how.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi,

Does anyone know if the AOR is supposed to come by email or by post? I submitted my application two weeks ago but haven't received any indication that it has been received. Not sure if there's a portal for me to check the status of the application or how.
You will receive an email from MIFI that "We have a message for you." and in your Mon Proje Yyu will receive a message that "We acknowledge receipt of the documents you sent us."