+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Status is "Under Treatment" and Work Permit Extension

A Physician Mom

Mar 25, 2018
What if we could not find job?
I have been searching for job since long time but unfortunately all employers asking for Canadian experience which I don't have.
I have csq, my work permit will expire soon?
Please advise me?

gqhskype

Jun 24, 2018
June 2017 -- Applied Online
Jan 2018 -- Received Check List and submitted all the docs in a week
Still waiting for CSQ, status is 'Under Treatment'
Applied on the basis on the point system, No French
Hi,
Would you please let me know if you have received your CSQ? I am still waiting for my CSQ , and my status is"En traitement" which means "Processing". But you said your status was "under treatment". Are "Processing " and "under treatment " the same status or not ? Thanks!

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi,
I read that the processing time for the online applications applied in 2017 was 32 months. Does anyone has any update on this.

Avi26

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
Would you please let me know if you have received your CSQ? I am still waiting for my CSQ , and my status is"En traitement" which means "Processing". But you said your status was "under treatment". Are "Processing " and "under treatment " the same status or not ? Thanks!
Is the Same, which mean Processing

Avi26

Mar 15, 2018
Hi
i was international student from punjab India. I have completed masters from concordia university montreal Quebec . Then I applied csq in April 2017 on the basis of my masters . I got documents request in dec 2017 . After that I send the documents in Jan 2018. I got the the msg in the mob project portal abt confirmation of receiving of my documents after 2 weeks. After that my status is in processing till now. No answer from them. It’s been 6 months I have sent the documents but no answer. Will you plz tell how much more time and what is reason behind this....? Thanx...
HI, is there any update on your CSQ?

Srikanth2811p

Aug 18, 2018
  1. Applied CSQ in June 2017 and sent document in January 2018, when can i expect my CSQ?
  2. I have Work Permit till July 18 and I would like to extend it. After CSQ, could I apply for an extension?
  3. I am working as Contractor and Incorporated, am I eligible to apply for Work Permit Extension?
Have you got your CSQ ?