+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ / PEQ-Temporary Foreign Workers

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys,,
I'm preparing my PEQ - Temporary foreign worker application, but I have some questions about the application form,
Here are my questions:

1- In this section for the ending date of my work, since I'm still working in the same company shall I enter the present date or the Ending date of my work permit?

2- In this Section: Before I get my current work permit, I applied for the same work permit and I got refused,
- So shall I answer "YES"?
- For the date, do I need to put the date of my refusal or the date that I submitted the application?

3-In the box that I highlighted how should I declare, do I need to declare the amount that I have in my bank account or the minimum amount which is required for one single person ($3,284) ?

I highly appreciate your help!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi Guys,,
I'm preparing my PEQ - Temporary foreign worker application, but I have some questions about the application form,
Here are my questions:

1- In this section for the ending date of my work, since I'm still working in the same company shall I enter the present date or the Ending date of my work permit?

2- In this Section: Before I get my current work permit, I applied for the same work permit and I got refused,
- So shall I answer "YES"?
- For the date, do I need to put the date of my refusal or the date that I submitted the application?

3-In the box that I highlighted how should I declare, do I need to declare the amount that I have in my bank account or the minimum amount which is required for one single person ($3,284) ?

I highly appreciate your help!
1. You can either write end date of your current wp or 'In progress'.
2. Not sure. Someone else maybe able to help with this. Sorry.
3. Amount equal to or greater than this in your bank account on date of application or later during the process if asked to substantiate. Usually they don't ask for bank statement but just in case.

Hope this helps.

All the best!

Last edited:

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hey,
Going over this thread, i thought let's help someone:).
Your 2nd question is a bit misformed, but i will try to answer.;)

You select yes, and write the deposit date of your second WP application. And then select en attente de décision.:)

Reactions: Immstu