+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ PEQ July 2018 timeline

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
How many days it usually takes to get CSQ after being issued? Mine was issues last monday which was 26th august and i still have not received my mail

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
My sephora’s mail arrived on time rather on the MIDI’s mail. It should be expedited rather than a regular post when we invest so much money

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
How many days it usually takes to get CSQ after being issued? Mine was issues last monday which was 26th august and i still have not received my mail
I got mine in one week. CSQ issued on Aug 14th and delivered on Aug 21st. Perhaps the long weekend delayed it so you should get it tomorrow

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys, I applied through PEQ studies in July. They received my file in July 9th, just one day before the changes on the PEQ.
On August 5th, they sent a "further verification" letter, that arrived on August 29th.
I keep calling them but it is still under verification, no updates.
I suspect it is related to the interview, which I am fine with. However, the waiting time is killing me.
How long should I expect waiting from the day of the letter to the actual convocation for the interview ?

CJ19

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys, I applied through PEQ studies in July. They received my file in July 9th, just one day before the changes on the PEQ.
On August 5th, they sent a "further verification" letter, that arrived on August 29th.
I suspect it is related to the interview, which I am fine with. However, the waiting time is killing me.
How long should I expect waiting from the day of the letter to the actual convocation for the interview ?

hey, hope it wont take too long for you! btw I got a question, you said they sent the further verification letter on 5th Aug. How did you know it? did you receive any email? I have submitted my application 2 weeks ago and no any news since then. no letter, no email... thank you if you could help!

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
hey, hope it wont take too long for you! btw I got a question, you said they sent the further verification letter on 5th Aug. How did you know it? did you receive any email? I have submitted my application 2 weeks ago and no any news since then. no letter, no email... thank you if you could help!
Thanks! Hope it goes well for you too! Best of luck!

I called them first after 20 days. On August 5th or so they sent the letter (it was also on their system). I received the letter on my mail box on the 29th of August though. The paper, physical letter.

So there was a delay of 24 days between letter emission (it is dated as of Aug 5th, it was also on their system by then) and the actual delivery date...

CJ19

Sep 5, 2019
Thanks! Hope it goes well for you too! Best of luck!

I called them first after 20 days. On August 5th or so they sent the letter (it was also on their system). I received the letter on my mail box on the 29th of August though. The paper, physical letter.

So there was a delay of 24 days between letter emission (it is dated as of Aug 5th, it was also on their system by then) and the actual delivery date...
thank you! which system do you mean? could you please let me know if there is a system i could keep track of my application status?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hello All
So after a long long journey i finally received my CSQ in the mail today it was issued on 23rd august and i received it today(5th september)

Thanks

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019

Anyone ? :)