+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ PEQ July 2018 timeline

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Apparently the MIDI asked for my latest July pay stubs and my original Letter of Employment had location missing so they asked me to add the location of my work, and i just sent it today, lets see whats next, just wanted to give an update.
Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Apparently the MIDI asked for my latest July pay stubs and my original Letter of Employment had location missing so they asked me to add the location of my work, and i just sent it today, lets see whats next, just wanted to give an update.
Thanks
Seems good. You will get csq in 2-3 weeks assumingly.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
04/August/2019 submitted the Declaration of Interest through Arrima,
Am I waiting for what?may i know please.

thanks.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello guys, I got my CSQ!!!!

Timeline:
They received my file on 07 Nov
CSQ approved on 23 Nov
And today 27 got it in the mail!!

I applied as PEQ temp worker
wow, its quite quick . you meant to say that you submitted "declaration of Interest" via the Arrima portal and you got the CSQ on 27th on the same month?

qaimali

Mar 17, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am an English speaker without any French skills. I am working in Abitibi Region in an NOC B level job since March 2019. On Selection Grid, I have 50+ points. My employer is going to apply for the Validation of job offer. I was worried about Interview with MIDI as I don't speak French. Is this interview in French only or we can communicate in English? 2ndly, am I eligible to apply for CSQ under PEQ if got selected via Arrima with less than 1 year stay in Quebec as I moved to Quebec in March 2019? Thanks