+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ PEQ July 2018 timeline

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey, on of my friend same as mine sent the application its been more than 20 working days, she called says still in process. what are the chances for an interview, both are confused now. same with 1 yr exp and tefaq b2 in both
Things have gone very slow because of Arrima preference. Don't worry will be all good

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
i don't know if they honor the 20 working day idea that they have on their website,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Isn't it awkward behaviour of people here that when they want their query answered they expect urgency and when you ask them question, they vanish as they are probably done with their work and have no use of this thread. I assume it to be an Indian trait - Referring to Mr./Ms. Kapadiya above

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I got a letter today requesting additional documents from my work which i will sent most probably by Tuesday, fingers crossed again:(:(:(

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I am not sure why they asked, because my lawyer said we dont need to send the originals, i will again confirm with my lawyer then

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I am not sure why they asked, because my lawyer said we dont need to send the originals, i will again confirm with my lawyer then
What occupation you work in? Your lawyer is correct. Sometimes MIDI officials behave erratically. Ask your HR for the paystubs. Is it for last 3 months they asked for.

Don't worry you will get csq after it. It's a good sign

immigrant0

Jul 26, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my documents for CSQ via PEQ (graduate student) on June 19 and the letter of the reception was received on June 25. But I haven't received any message yet. Does anyone know about this situation? maybe suspension (but I applied before July 10), or maybe waiting for the interview? Thanks.

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,
I submitted my documents for CSQ via PEQ (graduate student) on July 19 and the letter of the reception was received on July 25. But I haven't received any message yet. Does anyone know about this situation? maybe suspension (but I applied before July 10), or maybe waiting for the interview? Thanks.
You said you submitted docs on July 19. Did you use Tefaq or TCF? Better call them in next 2-3 weeks