+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My spouse has received a request letter from IRCC, asking to upload the CSQ. But I still did not receive the CSQ, only received AOR 3 weeks back. Does this mean CSQ is already approved and it's on the way? Is there a way we can check with MIFI about current status of CSQ applied ? Is this request from IRCC normal?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hello,

My spouse has received a request letter from IRCC, asking to upload the CSQ. But I still did not receive the CSQ, only received AOR 3 weeks back. Does this mean CSQ is already approved and it's on the way? Is there a way we can check with MIFI about current status of CSQ applied ? Is this request from IRCC normal?
We got the same request letter from IRCC about 2 weeks ago, which would be way too early for the CSQ to have been approved. I think it's just part of the process. Basically, once you get the CSQ, it'll be sent to them and you can also send it to them via web form. I don't believe there's anything else we can do.

Reactions: Nelan

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Have you both applied for it though?

Nelan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Hello,

There are the p hone numbers on which you can call and get the information regarding CSQ applied

Reactions: Anishcool

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got the same request letter from IRCC about 2 weeks ago, which would be way too early for the CSQ to have been approved. I think it's just part of the process. Basically, once you get the CSQ, it'll be sent to them and you can also send it to them via web form. I don't believe there's anything else we can do.
Thanks for your reply. I assume you still did not receive your CSQ. What if we don't receive the CSQ to submit before the IRCC deadline? I imagine we could inform about the delay around the deadline to IRCC ?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I assume you still did not receive your CSQ. What if we don't receive the CSQ to submit before the IRCC deadline? I imagine we could inform about the delay around the deadline to IRCC ?
My understanding is that 1. We should get it before the deadline. 2. The IRCC is fully aware of delays at every step of the process, I mean think about how long it took us to get our AOR 3. There's always a way to contact them if we haven't received it by then.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Is ther any possibility of getting medical request before receiving CSQ approval??? I received Aor2 few days ago but I think medical request is stuck due to CSQ.. anyone got medical before csq? I m Singapore VO

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is ther any possibility of getting medical request before receiving CSQ approval??? I received Aor2 few days ago but I think medical request is stuck due to CSQ.. anyone got medical before csq? I m Singapore VO
Yes, from what I ve seen, medical request has got nothing to do with Csq approvals. A few have got medical request immediately after Csq aor, a few later or before. To clarify, my spouse has received medical request 3 weeks after csq aor.

Reactions: Afsana92

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Yes, from what I ve seen, medical request has got nothing to do with Csq approvals. A few have got medical request immediately after Csq aor, a few later or before. To clarify, my spouse has received medical request 3 weeks after csq aor.
Thanks a lot...Which Vo is yours?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
If you look at my signature you'll see we got the medical request just a few days after the CSQ request. My understanding is that IRCC has asked us everything we could provide at this point and is now waiting for the CSQ. Hopefully everything will go smoothly/quickly after this step.

Reactions: Afsana92

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that 1. We should get it before the deadline. 2. The IRCC is fully aware of delays at every step of the process, I mean think about how long it took us to get our AOR 3. There's always a way to contact them if we haven't received it by then.
Thanks. I checked with MIDI today and they told Csq is approved as on May 4 and advised to expect it through mail by this week. They take 3 weeks after approval to dispatch it , as told by the representative.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021