+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Thanks. I checked with MIDI today and they told Csq is approved as on May 4 and advised to expect it through mail by this week. They take 3 weeks after approval to dispatch it , as told by the representative.
Congrats...when was ur csq rcvd by midi?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Thanks. I checked with MIDI today and they told Csq is approved as on May 4 and advised to expect it through mail by this week. They take 3 weeks after approval to dispatch it , as told by the representative.
May I ask when you got the CSQ AOR / When you got billed for it? Just to have an idea of how long it takes them to process the CSQ lately. Thanks!

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I had sent the application for CSQ 45 days before but no CSQ!
Mifi says to resubmit the application again !!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get an AOR or get billed at all? How did you send it to them? Did you get a confirmation of delivery (for example from DHL)?

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
App received 8 days ago when should I call MIFI to inquire about it?
We got our AOR on 04/21, almost a month ago, and still haven't called. My understanding is it takes about 1 month to process and then a week to receive it. If we still haven't heard from them by next week we'll give them a call. I think you should be patient, it'll come eventually for all of us!

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
We got our AOR on 04/21, almost a month ago, and still haven't called. My understanding is it takes about 1 month to process and then a week to receive it. If we still haven't heard from them by next week we'll give them a call. I think you should be patient, it'll come eventually for all of us!
I saw you got your AOR in 6 days that's why I was wondering if maybe they'll send me mine back

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I saw you got your AOR in 6 days that's why I was wondering if maybe they'll send me mine back
My understanding is that it can take a week or two to get the AOR / get billed, I'd also be surprised if it got sent back before getting an AOR, as they'd have to open and create a log before they know if it's acceptable or not.

Reactions: kittenlover