+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

stephanie kavasoglu

Dec 28, 2020
Hi ,
Is there a deadline to apply for the CSQ when you receive the letter. been one month since I receive the lettrr and I sent my CSQ just today..thanks
IRCC is replying so late sometimes receiving AOR 6 month later i have been following,our file has been received on 10 Nov 2020 outland and we need a letter from IRCC to apply for the csq do you know what s the timeline after applying for csq and thank you

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Expand signature
Jun 26: IRCC received application
Nov 3: AOR / Biometrics / Sponsorship approval
Nov 6: Biometrics enrolled
Nov 13: sent CSQ
Nov 16: Application moved to Visa Office CPC-Ottawa
Nov 23: CC Charged for CSQ
Nov 25: Received CSQ Mail AOR
Dec 3: Status changed to In process
Dec 9: Medical Request
Dec 10: Pre arrival
Dec 18: CSQ on hand

Date issued was on the 12-14-2020
It's so fast...

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Anyone applied for CSQ in October & still pending to receive CSQ?

My file (undertaking application) received on October 23.
Charged on October 29 ($289)
No AOR yet
Federal gave me deadline on March 7
What should I do?

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone applied for CSQ in October & still pending to receive CSQ?

My file (undertaking application) received on October 23.
Charged on October 29 ($289)
No AOR yet
Federal gave me deadline on March 7
What should I do?
It's better to call MIDI to see what happened. Each case is different and timeframe isn't suitable for all.

Normally AOR is issued same day as credit charged. Maybe problem with your address?

BTW, how do you know Federal's deadline? May I know your AOR of Federal stage?

Reactions: kiranf

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
It's better to call MIDI to see what happened. Each case is different and timeframe isn't suitable for all.

Normally AOR is issued same day as credit charged. Maybe problem with your address?

BTW, how do you know Federal's deadline? May I know your AOR of Federal stage?
Hello,

Yes I called MIDI and they say my file is "In process" I had already informed them in my previous call about not receiving AOR. They say they gonna send (which never happened) Called again to inquire about this and again they told me they know the situation and my file is under process & They will send AOR

It's weird because Quebec website say, Undertaking application doesn't take more time than normal time for anyone who applied from outside Quebec. And I clearly know people who applied in March like me (they applied from outside of Quebec & hence no hassle of CSQ) & already received PPR. Here I'm stuck with CSQ.

Also, I don't think it's an issue with my address because they confirmed it.

And yes, I know Federal is waiting for my CSQ because when I log in my GC key account. I can read the status. They are asking me there to upload my CSQ (it is believed that MIDI would inform directly if they issued the CSQ, but the sponsor/ applicant get the option to know the status too (through GC key account)

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Hello,

Yes I called MIDI and they say my file is "In process" I had already informed them in my previous call about not receiving AOR. They say they gonna send (which never happened) Called again to inquire about this and again they told me they know the situation and my file is under process & They will send AOR

It's weird because Quebec website say, Undertaking application doesn't take more time than normal time for anyone who applied from outside Quebec. And I clearly know people who applied in March like me (they applied from outside of Quebec & hence no hassle of CSQ) & already received PPR. Here I'm stuck with CSQ.

Also, I don't think it's an issue with my address because they confirmed it.

And yes, I know Federal is waiting for my CSQ because when I log in my GC key account. I can read the status. They are asking me there to upload my CSQ (it is believed that MIDI would inform directly if they issued the CSQ, but the sponsor/ applicant get the option to know the status too (through GC key account)
Our case is that we received CSQ but there isn't any updates from IRCC. For online tracking, we can see the status bar but it's just based on 1 year processing time.

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
CSQ Application Delivered: 2020-11-09
AOR: 2020-11-13
CSQ Mailed on: 2020-12-16
CSQ in Mail box: 2020-12-21

I checked your timeline and found you got SA in October, while we still didn't get SA.
They seem to be processing the applications completely randomly. Hopefully we both get what we need soon!

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi,
CSQ Application Delivered: 2020-11-09
AOR: 2020-11-13
CSQ Mailed on: 2020-12-16
CSQ in Mail box: 2020-12-21

I checked your timeline and found you got SA in October, while we still didn't get SA.
You mean you din't receive SA from Federal? With CSQ, Quebec is totally ok with your sponsorship!

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
You mean you din't receive SA from Federal? With CSQ, Quebec is totally ok with your sponsorship!
Yeap, still didn't receive SA from Federal.

RAMQ agent said if we want to apply Health Insurance Card then we must: (1) have SA and OWP together; or (2) Have OWP and at least Six month full-time job proof.

That's why we care about SA.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Yeap, still didn't receive SA from Federal.

RAMQ agent said if we want to apply Health Insurance Card then we must: (1) have SA and OWP together; or (2) Have OWP and at least Six month full-time job proof.

That's why we care about SA.
I went to the RAMQ offices when I got the SA, I have the OWP, my SIN and the CSQ. In the office they told me that only until I have the AIP I cannot access the coverage.

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
I went to the RAMQ offices when I got the SA, I have the OWP, my SIN and the CSQ. In the office they told me that only until I have the AIP I cannot access the coverage.
May I know when you went to RAMQ office?

Maybe you could try to call RAMQ agent and they will mail you the application forms if you have SA and OWP.
According to the agent "The principle applicant name should be shown on the file indicating the permanent resident application is being proceeded in Canada" and also OWP.