+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

ximi123

Mar 17, 2017
hello everyone,
I recently called and was confirmed that my CSQ was mailed out on September 3rd but I have not received anything yet. I am living in China. I guess it is lost while mail to me. However, I have received an email from Hong Kong requesting the CSQ, what should I do with this? I don't have the receipt nor the CSQ. But I also received an email from Hong Kong requesting the passport. I am very confused. So is the case approved already? And how could I explain my lost CSQ?

Thank you!

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
You can link your file with your online account which is better for understanding.

About CSQ, you should call Quebec Immigration and request a duplicate one. They will tell you how to do it and suggest you using an inland address of your friend.

hello everyone,
I recently called and was confirmed that my CSQ was mailed out on September 3rd but I have not received anything yet. I am living in China. I guess it is lost while mail to me. However, I have received an email from Hong Kong requesting the CSQ, what should I do with this? I don't have the receipt nor the CSQ. But I also received an email from Hong Kong requesting the passport. I am very confused. So is the case approved already? And how could I explain my lost CSQ?

Thank you!

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I guess you have post-graduation work permit, right?
As RAMQ has different requirements for different applicant.
RAMQ has nothing to do with medical exams, when they are done upfront they are no longer requested for sponsorship. The same with biometrics, when they are made for a study or work visa they are no longer requested if 10 years have not passed since they were made.

RAMQ does not cover medical exams for sponsorship, as they are performed in private clinics with approved physicians.

irekski

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Just got our CSQ Charged today would that be CSQ AOR as well or do you get that on a separate email? Still waiting on Medical Request though. Timeline on sig

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I got my csq last month ..can anyone tell do i need to send csq to embessy and how much time it take to get final decision after the csq..my case is outland spouse sponsorship

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I got my csq last month ..can anyone tell do i need to send csq to embessy and how much time it take to get final decision after the csq..my case is outland spouse sponsorship
They will advise IRCC of their decision, in writing. You do not need to send them the CSQ.

Reactions: Rishavjeet

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Just got our CSQ Charged today would that be CSQ AOR as well or do you get that on a separate email? Still waiting on Medical Request though. Timeline on sig
Where can we find signature? I could not find someone's signature anywhere

irekski

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Where can we find signature? I could not find someone's signature anywhere
un 26: IRCC received application
Nov 3: AOR / Biometrics / Sponsorship approval
Nov 6: Biometrics enrolled
Nov 13: sent CSQ
Nov 16: Application moved to Visa Office CPC-Ottawa

Reactions: R H

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hello everyone. I did my biometrics on December 1st. And today, December 3, I received the request for the medical exam and the police certificate.

The process is progressing, but I do not know if it is better to request the police certificate through the embassy or request a power of attorney for someone in Mexico to do the procedure.

Can an Inland Mexican who has already done this process help me?

Reactions: Binu Titus