+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi there, I received this letter:

Does this seem like the letter you would usually get inviting you to apply for CSQ? I changed my address/moved to Quebec only a week or so before this letter so I'm concerned that they forgot to invite me to apply for CSQ.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
But still Quebec Immigration and Quebec government are not doing anything to improve the situation. Actually, it's Legault who wants to restrict immigration so I guess make immigrants' lives as much as miserable.
I understand your point of view but the delay in receiving our PR is caused by the federal, not Quebec. Yes, they were slow but even is CSQ is received, IRCC still delays our application for no reason. Where QC clearly has a say and purposefully delays immigration applications, it's for economic immigrants as they cannot even send their PR application to IRCC without the CSQ. The FRP is federal and QC doesn't have must say in it. They say the delay is because they received a lot of application at one point but I checked the numbers in the annual report of the two previous years and it doesn't add up but what I'd like to see is both government owning up their responsibility in delaying QC applicants and justifying the delays as they should as it is one of the principle of procedural fairness. Legault cannot restrict immigrants under the FRP because it's a federal program and they don't actually select applicants, just evaluate the sponsors eligibility.

Reactions: gabycm

athinavidi

Oct 28, 2020
Hi.

We received the AoR from CSQ in the mail three days after the credit card was charged. The AoR date was the same as the day the card was charged.

We haven't received approval yet, some have received approval in less than a month, others take longer. We called MIFI and they told us that they are just processing the March applications, to be patient and that this will not interfere with the federal process.
thanks a lot they charged us on the 26th and we got the AOR letter in mail on the 30th

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi there, I received this letter:

Does this seem like the letter you would usually get inviting you to apply for CSQ? I changed my address/moved to Quebec only a week or so before this letter so I'm concerned that they forgot to invite me to apply for CSQ.
You need to get this one to apply to CSQ

kittyhawk

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, just want to share an update on my application, just received Passport Request today.

Here's my timeline for your reference.

15 Oct 2019 - Sent app to IRCC
21 Nov 2019 - AOR1 IRCC
04 Dec 2019 - Biometric Request
10 Dec 2019 - IRCC approved, App moved to Manila VO
21 Dec 2019 - App sent to MIDI
04 Feb 2020 - AOR2 Quebec
30 June 2020 - CSQ Approved
25 July 2020 - CSQ letter mail received
24 Sept 2020 - Medical Request notification
25 Sept 2020 - Pre-arrival letter email
03 Nov 2020 - Passport Request

kummmi

May 24, 2018
Hello all, requesting your advise.

I was in Quebec and returned to India 2 months back as i couldn't get Visa for my family.

My lawyer filed sponsership application Nov 2019 I have received CSQ confirmation in june 2020.
Her biometric was done in March 2020.

Could some one advise how long does it take to get PR for spouse and Kid

Thaks and regards

Lavtaz

Jan 17, 2018
thanks a lot they charged us on the 26th and we got the AOR letter in mail on the 30th
Hi ...please anybody tell there is a form A-0320-BF form...in that there is a section3.1 on which we have to give principal applicants family information...column nom at naissance is written two times...why? Also tell pls tell the pay stubs we attach alongwith need to be certified or not

athinavidi

Oct 28, 2020
Hi ...please anybody tell there is a form A-0320-BF form...in that there is a section3.1 on which we have to give principal applicants family information...column nom at naissance is written two times...why? Also tell pls tell the pay stubs we attach alongwith need to be certified or not
sorry my husband has filled the form and i really have no idea about them.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi.

We received the AoR from CSQ in the mail three days after the credit card was charged. The AoR date was the same as the day the card was charged.

We haven't received approval yet, some have received approval in less than a month, others take longer. We called MIFI and they told us that they are just processing the March applications, to be patient and that this will not interfere with the federal process.
Hi,
Got some question

Sept 19, 2020 - aor/cc charged
October 21, 2020 - accetance letter/csq approved

Do you think how oong can we get the hardcopr of the CSQ via mail?
Thanks in advance..

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
Got some question

Sept 19, 2020 - aor/cc charged
October 21, 2020 - accetance letter/csq approved

Do you think how oong can we get the hardcopr of the CSQ via mail?
Thanks in advance..
When did you mail it? That's a really awesome turn around time!

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
When did you mail it? That's a really awesome turn around time!
Wow! It is a quick approval. I have read that after receiving approval the hard copy takes 10 to 15 days to arrive. I still don't have my approval.

There are very fast cases and others that take a long time.