+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for your answers.

Just to clarify the first question. Should sponsor and sponsored person clear the test or only sponsored person?

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hello,
I’ve received 2 copies of CSQ 1-Requerant and 3-IMMIGRATION CANADA
do i need to mail the CSQ copy(IMMIGRATION CANADA) to CIC or Can i update through IRCC webform?
Thanks
I'm not sure but you can inform CIC through webform. I didn't get CSQ yet because MIFI received it on Nov. 12. I only have AOR.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi. I can answer a few questions.
1. Yes
2. I'm not sure but I think NO.
3. Right now is more than 4 months.
4. No :( ( I didn't find any)
5. No. Only the sponsored person.

Hope this helps:)
Hello :) Do you know if the test will be available in English? I couldn't find the language options.

NicoTea

Dec 11, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am about to start the family class sponsorship application for my wife and child. As I am currently living in Quebec, I understand that we should apply CSQ once we receive the sponsor confirmation from IRCC Canada.

I have some questions regarding that.
1. Should sponsor/sponsored person clear democratic & Québec value test if we apply for CSQ on/after Jan 1,2020?
2. Does Sponsor/Sponsored person need IELTS/TEF/any other language test results and WES while applying sponsorship application?
3. What's the time frame for getting the approval for CSQ once we submitted the CSQ application?
4. Do we have English version of forms/documents for CSQ application anywhere in the website which may be useful for me for filling the french version of the application?
5. Sponsor also do biometric?Somewhere in the website, I have seen that it was effective since Dec 2019.

Please share your comments. This will be really helpful to me.
I have an answer for 4.
The forms do have an english translation with some variations as they are from previous versions. You can search Google with the form number and you will find the old English version. They have only added one or two paragraphs to the new forms and for those I used Google Translate to Help.
For example google form number "A-0546 english" from Kit A and you will find the english version as a PDF. Here's the link for that example: http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/resource/cr/I-0.2R3_EN_001_004.pdf?langCont=en&digest=8B9D791356D44305473CDCB50A369154.

MIDI removed the English versions from their website, but its not off the internet. I just match up the English version with the french version to help with some terms I did not understand in French. You can only submit the french versions, don't forget. Good Luck!

Reactions: Grace2019

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
hello,
A question just crossed my mind which is: what will happen if the undertaking application miss some information and is incomplete in some way? another 5 months of waiting after re-submission?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
hello,
A question just crossed my mind which is: what will happen if the undertaking application miss some information and is incomplete in some way? another 5 months of waiting after re-submission?
Yes you will have to wait another 2 months That is why it is best to take your time to complete the application correctly to avoid delays .

Reactions: ARZBAB

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Yes you will have to wait another 2 months That is why it is best to take your time to complete the application correctly to avoid delays .
I tried my best checked several times and sent it away in September. But I guess I got myself a new thing to worry about :)
damn man CSQ used to be a two-week process not long ago. Has anyone done medical before obtaining CSQ?

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hi... about getting done with medical before obtaining CSQ, yes... it's my case... medical about 2 weeks ago. A few days ago the request for the police certificate...

Does anybody have an idea of when was the last time someone received a CSQ? I guess it could help us to know when the quota was reached if that's the case...

Precy24

Oct 8, 2019
I tried my best checked several times and sent it away in September. But I guess I got myself a new thing to worry about :)
damn man CSQ used to be a two-week process not long ago. Has anyone done medical before obtaining CSQ?
Hello
Yes i already done my medical before my csq application actually im done for federal and im at the last stage but csq is a long run of process

nadia alame

Oct 1, 2019
Hello
Yes i already done my medical before my csq application actually im done for federal and im at the last stage but csq is a long run of process
Hi i just did my medical exam before the csq.. I received the csq 2 days ago .. But i dont know what should i do now.. Please need your help.. Shoul i have to dend it to the canadian