+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 13

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
it is almost 2 months that they are still processing July applications! It is going to be over 6 month process what are these people doing !!!!
it is not acceptable, not fair and no one gives an answer

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
it is almost 2 months that they are still processing July applications! It is going to be over 6 month process what are these people doing !!!!
it is not acceptable, not fair and no one gives an answer
Same. I hope that tomorrow they update the website. I sent my undertaking in August. I think I'm close!

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
Hello,

I have received my spousal CSQ last week. I have received 2 copies of CSQ 1-Req. 3-Immigrant Canada
Do I need to send the 3-Immigrant copy to CIC or can I send a scan copy of it through IRCC webform.

Thanks

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello,

I have received my spousal CSQ last week. I have received 2 copies of CSQ 1-Req. 3-Immigrant Canada
Do I need to send the 3-Immigrant copy to CIC or can I send a scan copy of it through IRCC webform.

Thanks
Hello, can you please tell us your timeline? :) and Congrats!

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Update! :D

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- August 8, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- September 9, 2019 for other family members.

Reactions: smallcoffee

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am about to start the family class sponsorship application for my wife and child. As I am currently living in Quebec, I understand that we should apply CSQ once we receive the sponsor confirmation from IRCC Canada.

I have some questions regarding that.
1. Should sponsor/sponsored person clear democratic & Québec value test if we apply for CSQ on/after Jan 1,2020?
2. Does Sponsor/Sponsored person need IELTS/TEF/any other language test results and WES while applying sponsorship application?
3. What's the time frame for getting the approval for CSQ once we submitted the CSQ application?
4. Do we have English version of forms/documents for CSQ application anywhere in the website which may be useful for me for filling the french version of the application?
5. Sponsor also do biometric?Somewhere in the website, I have seen that it was effective since Dec 2019.

Please share your comments. This will be really helpful to me.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi Everyone

I am about to start the family class sponsorship application for my wife and child. As I am currently living in Quebec, I understand that we should apply CSQ once we receive the sponsor confirmation from IRCC Canada.

I have some questions regarding that.
1. Should sponsor/sponsored person clear democratic & Québec value test if we apply for CSQ on/after Jan 1,2020?
2. Does Sponsor/Sponsored person need IELTS/TEF/any other language test results and WES while applying sponsorship application?
3. What's the time frame for getting the approval for CSQ once we submitted the CSQ application?
4. Do we have English version of forms/documents for CSQ application anywhere in the website which may be useful for me for filling the french version of the application?
5. Sponsor also do biometric?Somewhere in the website, I have seen that it was effective since Dec 2019.

Please share your comments. This will be really helpful to me.
Hi. I can answer a few questions.
1. Yes
2. I'm not sure but I think NO.
3. Right now is more than 4 months.
4. No :( ( I didn't find any)
5. No. Only the sponsored person.

Hope this helps:)