+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
isn't it a bit weird that it became pur responsibility to inform cic that they must give us extension because midi cannot comply to one month grace period? i think the two offices should be able to work as one instead of leaving the burden to us who dont have any control as to when the csq will be issued
I also received a letter asking us to send csq and medical results but I don't receive csq yet. It's been 4 months since our csq submitted and yet we don't have it yet.

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hello everybody,
We've just received a letter asking my wife (PA) to submit the CSQ and medical results by Dec 15 2019 .. but we've just got charged the 284 CA yesterday after receiving our application for the CSQ on Nov 4th... it's such a short notice ....

Does it sound familiar to anybody?

Thanks and good luck ...
Yep. I received the same letter. Also on 11/15. I sent all the paperwork for the QSC application and Canada Post tracker says it was delivered on 11/13. But I haven't gotten any official notice from MIDI. I wonder why they sent out this letter on 11/15? It does seem ridiculous that it's up to us to request an extension from CIC, since it's not our fault that MIDI is delayed.

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I just want to ask if I will submit another police certificate if I already submitted one before?
Did you get the letter saying to submit the CSQ and the medicals? Below that it says about police certificate do you think we have to resubmit it or not? Its not very clear to me what they want so i am not sure what to do. :(

Last edited:

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Did you get the letter saying to submit the CSQ and the medicals? Below that it says about police certificate do you think we have to resubmit it or not? Its not very clear to me what they want so i am not sure what to do. :(
That's what i'm trying to figure out. I am also confuse about it

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
@mimmad

As stated correctly by @canuck_in_uk ,
Q6a) NO
Q6b) 'leave it blank'
Q6c) 'leave it alone'

You can only send your CSQ application to MIDI when you get CSQ Request Letter from IRCC (Federal). It's the same letter which you get when your file is transferred to Visa Office / Case Processing Centre for further processing on PA's part.

To know whole Quebec Process, go through "How do I submit Spousal Sponsorship Application Forms for CSQ (Quebec)?"
Hello
My wife lives in Quebec and is currently trying to sponsor me, I got a request letter for proof of csq application from ircc but my wife could not move on with the csq application because she is yet to receive a letter of sponsorship eligibility from the ircc which has to be sent along with the csq forms for processing from the Quebec office.
We have called the ircc many times and sent emails but we are still yet to receive it, though my application is still on going as I just did my medicals.
Any info on what to do or expect next would be appreciated.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hello
My wife lives in Quebec and is currently trying to sponsor me, I got a request letter for proof of csq application from ircc but my wife could not move on with the csq application because she is yet to receive a letter of sponsorship eligibility from the ircc which has to be sent along with the csq forms for processing from the Quebec office.
We have called the ircc many times and sent emails but we are still yet to receive it, though my application is still on going as I just did my medicals.
You can get some help in this group : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-2019-outland-spousal-sponsorship.642882/page-6

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
That's what i'm trying to figure out. I am also confuse about it
I went to the court today and got my criminal record which i will translate and send it to them. Ι cant handle the stress and the what ifs ..... now about the csq its not much that i can do , i will call mifi some time later and see what they say. And i will prepare a letter and send it to ircc explaining the situation and request an extend on the time limit they have given.
Its not our fault mifi cant do their job within the time limit of the 25 da. Ircc should call mifi themselves , mifi is busy thinking of waysto stop getting immigrants and not their actual job. :mad:

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hello
Hello, on your ecas does it say on sponsor decision made? If yes then your wife must have received an email with the sponsor approval and with instructions to send application to mifi. If you havent received it then call them up and inform them.

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I just want to ask if I will submit another police certificate if I already submitted one before?
Wohooooo i got an answer for you. Another person in the same situation called Cic and they told him if we have provided police certificate then no need to send again. Hope this helps. All the best. :):):)

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Medical Request for my Wife was issued on Nov 13th, for others who want to know when did i get my Csq here is how and when,
June 14th, file received at MIDI,
JUNE19TH FILE WAS OPENED
OCT 4TH: CSQ ISSUED
OCT 8TH: IRCC RECEIVED IT
NOV 13TH:MEDICAL REQUEST ISSUED
Did you have to send IRCC the csq or do they indicate in the letter ?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
How accurate is the processing time on the cic account ? It seems to me that it keeps reducing every month or so ...