+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
I think it is indeed halted, I called CIC lots of times and you don't have to notify them unless they request it from you but I guess they know MIFI takes at least 5 months to issue the damnned csq now.
Unfortunately yes. My application is stopped since I was asked for the csq. I sent my application on August 7 and the midi received it on 9, and I still don't receive anything. I contacted my VO and they told me to send the csq as soon as I had it. I received the letter of Pre arrival exactly one month ago but nothing more. There is nothing left but to wait. I'm pretty frustrated because all this damn delay is because of Midi incompetence

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
I have no clue about those things, i have got a lawyer, but the file was submitted june 14th, they started working on June 19th and Oct 1st it was approved and Oct 4th it was issued and dispatched
Did anything happen between June 14th and now? Like document request, medical, etc.

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Did anything happen between June 14th and now? Like document request, medical, etc.
Nothing.. in my case it was totally different,
MAR 27TH: AOR
MAY 28TH: SPONSORSHIP APPROVED AND REQUESTED BIOMETRICS
JUNE 4TH: BIOMETRIC
JUNE 6TH: REQUEST TO APPLY CSQ
JUNE13TH: PAPERWORK SUBMITTED
JUNE 14TH: APPLICATION RECEIVED AT MIDI
JUNE 16TH: REQUEST TO PAY RRPF
JUNE 19TH: MIDI OPENS THE FILE
OCT 4TH: CSQ ISSUED
MEDICAL: NOTHING YET

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Two questions:
1) Do we have to notify IRCC that we sent the undertaking to MIFI? (Since it's going to take months)
2) Is the processing on IRCC side completely halted while we wait for CSQ? I submitted biometrics but no medical request or anything else was requested since I received the request to apply for CSQ

Thanks
Dear!
Your case outland ? When did you submitted IRCC và MIFI
I submitted IRCC April 12 and MIFI July 15 . (still waiting for CSQ )
I'm done for Bio , no Medical request. My friends still waiting CSQ too , but done for medical . I'm worry

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Dear!
Your case outland ? When did you submitted IRCC và MIFI
I submitted IRCC April 12 and MIFI July 15 . (still waiting for CSQ )
I'm done for Bio , no Medical request. My friends still waiting CSQ too , but done for medical . I'm worry
Outland yes, your timeline is normal. MIFI is taking forever to produce CSQs

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for Sponsorship for my wife in India and on 5th of May 2019..So far she is done with Biometrics and we have received CSQ application request from federal before getting a medical request. For what I know we get the Medical first then get CSQ application request correct? not sure why they didn't send my wife Medical request yet.
Secondly I have applied for spousal CSQ and have received acknowledgement from MIDI on 18th July 2019 that they have received my application and it will be processed in 25 days. But I have no response yet, whenever I call they say "Its in processing you have to wait" does it take that long ??
Is anyone in Same situation as me?

Thanks in advance :)
My case received on April 12 , done Bio - June 17 , and still waiting Medical and CSQ ( received acknowledgement from MIDI on 15th July 2019)
now you have Medical requirements?
Thanks

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi Lilly 156,
I understand the «MIDI» sends the «CSQ» directly to «CIC».

Extract from

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/parrainage/Immigration-Quebec_D0505FR.pdf

Part 7.

Décision du MIDI
Deux décisions peuvent être prises après l’examen de la demande.
Engagement accepté
Si la demande d’engagement est acceptée, votre parrain (garant) recevra par courrier une lettre
confirmant son acceptation, une copie de la demande d’engagement acceptée et une enveloppe
contenant le certificat de sélection du Québec qu’il doit vous acheminer.
La décision du MIDI sera directement transmise au bureau de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
(CIC) qui traitera votre demande de résidence permanente.

MIDI's decision will be forwarded directly to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office
(CIC) who will process your application for permanent residence.

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I don’t understand why some people got medical done first then they get csq does it vary from country to country?

Reactions: unin_vn

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
My case received on April 12 , done Bio - June 17 , and still waiting Medical and CSQ ( received acknowledgement from MIDI on 15th July 2019)
now you have Medical requirements?
Thanks
I am waiting for CsQ and medical still they processed our application in Sept 11th for Quebec