+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Yeseniamoreta

Sep 3, 2018
Yo soi 2 de julio mi acuse de recibo ... Y ayer me llegó el csq después de 4 meses ufff por fin tuve mi aprobación suertes a todos

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Me too still waiting my sponsor keep checking the mail box it’s been 31 days.Quebec is so slow process the CSQ !
Unfortunately you have a long way to go. The CSQ is reaching applicants approximately 4 months later so be patient and don't stress. I am an applicant on August 14 and have not yet requested a medical exam. It is normal for Quebec applicants :)

Amdsy

Oct 23, 2019
Me too still waiting my sponsor keep checking the mail box it’s been 31 days.Quebec is so slow process the CSQ !
Since it will be automatically transferred from MIDI to CIC.
Could the sponsor speed-up the process if he received the CSQ by mail earlier?!
Sorry Im not familiar with the process

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Since it will be automatically transferred from MIDI to CIC.
Could the sponsor speed-up the process if he received the CSQ by mail earlier?!
Sorry Im not familiar with the process
There is no way to speed up the process. I read about a case that even a month after sending the csq ircc did not send them anything or the MR. What I recommend is to relax and wait, that's what we are all doing, my process was super fast in less than 4 months I had already presented biometrics and additional documents in early July and I received pre arrival in September but with this delay of the midi, We have been silent for 4 months: /

Reactions: karan sallan

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hey did you hear anything we are Sept applicants to MIFI ?

Been more than a month of wait for csq Outland spousal sponsorship.

We rang they are not helpful they kept saying check the website for update ...

So slow they
Yes! So stressing to wait im august applicant MIDI(MIFI) open my application for csq Sept 13 but no good news when it gonna be the issuance of csq
ey
There is no way to speed up the process. I read about a case that even a month after sending the csq ircc did not send them anything or the MR. What I recommend is to relax and wait, that's what we are all doing, my process was super fast in less than 4 months I had already presented biometrics and additional documents in early July and I received pre arrival in September but with this delay of the midi, We have been silent for 4 months: /
Oh wow it’s really long I saw the MIFI website updated on the 21 st of October 2019 that they are now treating application received on 2 July 2019.

I dropped my application on 27 th Aug 2019 and on the 11 Sept received a letter from them that they are processing our application... I think it’s high time they improve their system there ridiculous.

Is it same for other provinces ? Or do they get their PR quicker ?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Yes me too I had biometrics done ✅
No medical request till now .
No csq

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Please post here if you hear sooner from MIFI or IRCC so we all know what’s going on and have an estimate of the waiting time period. Thanks for sharing with us all.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hey did you hear anything we are Sept applicants to MIFI ?

Been more than a month of wait for csq Outland spousal sponsorship.

We rang they are not helpful they kept saying check the website for update ...

So slow they

ey

Oh wow it’s really long I saw the MIFI website updated on the 21 st of October 2019 that they are now treating application received on 2 July 2019.

I dropped my application on 27 th Aug 2019 and on the 11 Sept received a letter from them that they are processing our application... I think it’s high time they improve their system there ridiculous.

Is it same for other provinces ? Or do they get their PR quicker ?
The delay is from the Midi so the only ones affected are the applicants of Quebec, a girl from this forum received her PPR yesterday and is an April applicant .... and I am a March applicant I am stuck with the midi :(

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Yo soi 2 de julio mi acuse de recibo ... Y ayer me llegó el csq después de 4 meses ufff por fin tuve mi aprobación suertes a todos
Hola Yesenia, podrías contarnos si te envían el examen médico después de haber enviado el CSQ? Muchas gracias:) y también si recibes solicitud de entrevista, nos cuentas todo!

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Me also because of csq I have too much delay From 4th July still waiting

Yeseniamoreta

Sep 3, 2018
Si eres de 4 de julio de seguro ya te lo envían lo q pasa es que después q lo envían dura hasta una semana para yegar el csq

Yeseniamoreta

Sep 3, 2018
Yo aora espero q me manden la soltud del pasaporte pronto diske también están lentos para eso mi vo México cualquier cosa le haré saber