+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
IRCC did send me a letter on June 21, 2022 mentioning that I have to submit my csq within 60 days - so that would be August 23rd, maybe if the officer have set a reminder at this deadline, might receive something after that date. Till then, i guess we shall wait..
did you receive any letter as such?
No such letter , as I received my csq in 2 weeks after applying so

rp9829

May 23, 2022
Hi guys! Does anyone happen to know if either the new PR tracker for family reunification or GC-Key lets you know when they completed reviewing the CSQ?

It's been a month since pre-arrival and having submitted our CSQ, so I'm growing curious, because everything else is completed (background, medicals, eligibility all done).
No, the tracker doesn’t specifically mention status of CSQ or if IRCC received CSQ. However, for our application we created webform to submit CSQ. We submitted CSQ on GCKey portal as well when IRCC requested. Tracker updates state something like this:
‘We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need more information.’
‘We received your inquiry.’
Hope this helps!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm a little bit confused. Do we need to submit the CSQ or they send the information to IRCC?
Thank you!

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
You have to have two letters ,one has to be for IRCC ,second for your spouse.
After obtaining your Quebec Selection Certificate
When you obtain your Quebec Selection Certificate, you must continue your immigration procedures with the Government of Canada.

You must also take certain steps to promote your integration into Québec society.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
After obtaining your Quebec Selection Certificate
When you obtain your Quebec Selection Certificate, you must continue your immigration procedures with the Government of Canada.

You must also take certain steps to promote your integration into Québec society.
What kind of steps if you are outside of the country?

Last edited:

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband received the following e-mail from IRCC.
Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: