+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
I see, hope you get ur visa very soon.
well u know like biometric letter; after receiving the biometric, we had to reserve a day on VFS global site and had to be present in that due day.
Ah ok. I don’t know, my husband is the one abroad, and the biometrics were done previously for a visitor visa.
Thank your for your well wishes. Still waiting for the passport and COPR.

Reactions: neigeman

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Woohoo our CSQ has been approved! It took 6 weeks once our credit card was charged. We called and they confirmed it was approved - now to call iirc to see if they know yet ...
Congratulations! I would recommend sending a scanned copy via webform. That is what we did.

neigeman

Jun 6, 2021
Ah ok. I don’t know, my husband is the one abroad, and the biometrics were done previously for a visitor visa.
Thank your for your well wishes. Still waiting for the passport and COPR.
You just need to be a little bit more patient cause you almost finish the whole process. you will get ur visa & Confirmation of Permanent Residence very soon. To be honest, I do become happy to see progress in others application cause it gives us positive energy :) Lets cross fingers for all of us to finish the process very soon :)

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
You just need to be a little bit more patient cause you almost finish the whole process. you will get ur visa & Confirmation of Permanent Residence very soon. To be honest, I do become happy to see progress in others application cause it gives us positive energy :) Lets cross fingers for all of us to finish the process very soon :)
True. And I am blessed that our process went by so quickly, so I am certainly not in a position to complain. I am just a worrier, while my husband is always the one to calm me down.
I just pray that the blessings extend to everyone else and that all of us are reunited with our loved ones as quickly as possible.

neigeman

Jun 6, 2021
True. And I am blessed that our process went by so quickly, so I am certainly not in a position to complain. I am just a worrier, while my husband is always the one to calm me down.
I just pray that the blessings extend to everyone else and that all of us are reunited with our loved ones as quickly as possible.
ya i know, women are worried always. Its kind of you :) thank you so much

Reactions: LeaAmbrose

Mahfuza.R

Sep 7, 2021
@mimmad

As stated correctly by @canuck_in_uk ,
Q6a) NO
Q6b) 'leave it blank'
Q6c) 'leave it alone'

You can only send your CSQ application to MIDI when you get CSQ Request Letter from IRCC (Federal). It's the same letter which you get when your file is transferred to Visa Office / Case Processing Centre for further processing on PA's part.

To know whole Quebec Process, go through "How do I submit Spousal Sponsorship Application Forms for CSQ (Quebec)?"
Hi, my husband got his CSQ 2 months ago. He already gave his biometrics 4 months ago. How long does is take to get the medical request after getting csq does anyone know? It’s been 2 month since getting CSQ nothing yet!

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hi, my husband got his CSQ 2 months ago. He already gave his biometrics 4 months ago. How long does is take to get the medical request after getting csq does anyone know? It’s been 2 month since getting CSQ nothing yet!
usually it takes 2-3months. What is your visa office?

neigeman

Jun 6, 2021
CONGRATULATIONNSSSSSSSSSSSSS You recieved your passport and visa :) so when is your flight? ;)

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Well, it is my husband who is flying to Canada. And his flight is in a few days!!! :D

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
applying inland, i got the SA, AIP, pre arrival, csq approval, did medicals and biometrics, and i havent heard anything since aug 20
i dont know if this is happening to anyone else?