+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ delayed. Graduate.

Nnnes

Aug 2, 2019
Hi friends,
I just graduated from Concordia and I applied for the CSQ. I sent a complete application. I did my French at Concordia continuing education - level 6. After a month of submitting my application I got a letter stating that they needed to examine my documents more in depth and that they couldn’t tell how much time that would take. I heard hey were calling certain nationalities for a French interview but I since I am not part of that ethnic group (I’m Latina) I didn’t think about taking the Tefaq. I mean, I already had my Concordia certificate with a 96% passing grade.
Is this happening to someone else? Is it because I took my French classes at Concordia?
Any idea how long this will take?
Thanks.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi friends,
I just graduated from Concordia and I applied for the CSQ. I sent a complete application. I did my French at Concordia continuing education - level 6. After a month of submitting my application I got a letter stating that they needed to examine my documents more in depth and that they couldn’t tell how much time that would take. I heard hey were calling certain nationalities for a French interview but I since I am not part of that ethnic group (I’m Latina) I didn’t think about taking the Tefaq. I mean, I already had my Concordia certificate with a 96% passing grade.
Is this happening to someone else? Is it because I took my French classes at Concordia?
Any idea how long this will take?
Thanks.
When did you get your verification letter?

You are right about targeting certain nationalities, but to show to the world their non- discriminatory approach on paper, some small percentage of other nationalities are also called for interview randomly but they pass them in interview.
Percentage of Concordia no one cares.

Nnnes

Aug 2, 2019
When did you get your verification letter?

You are right about targeting certain nationalities, but to show to the world their non- discriminatory approach on paper, some small percentage of other nationalities are also called for interview randomly but they pass them in interview.
Percentage of Concordia no one cares.
I got it two days ago.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I got it two days ago.
Guess you will have an interview in next 3-4 weeks. If you don't get mail for interview, call them as they aren't good in communication and you will be surprised to receive a refusal for not attending interview.

Don't worry, things are delayed for you but they will pass you in interview