+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ application using a Mon project. it is already 13 months

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
What is domaine priorite list? Last I checked with some sources, the midi is taking upto 2+ years on the application submitted through QSW stream. However, there could be make certain exemptions on the accelerated processing of candidate applications whose pgwp is expiring before that.

My WP is expiring in end of this March. Fingers crossed..
What I know from anecdotal evidences is that you can expect your CSQ soon if your work permit is expiring. Probably on the the exact date or week when your work permit expires, they will issue your CSQ. I hope you get your CSQ soon.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Applied in August 2017.
Doc request - April 2018
Docs Submitted - June 2018
Current status - PROCESSING
Hello Manik123,
Did you get your CSQ or PR? and what would be the next step after processing. I am in the same situation as you. help with your experience!

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello Manik123,
Did you get your CSQ or PR? and what would be the next step after processing. I am in the same situation as you. help with your experience!
Hi,
They cancelled my application when bill 9 was passed. recently, I moved to Toronto and had applied for EE

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
I am from montreal and I had applied for CSQ certificate on 1st of Jan 2018 and it is already 13th months are completed and still showing the same status "waiting for a treatment" at Mon portal.
I would like to know that is it the same situation Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire with others too or not ? It would be helpful if Someone already received the document request in recent time and how much time they took to receive a document request ?

Thanks.
Same profile from Montreal.