+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Application for Temporory foreign workers

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everybody,
I arrive in Quebec in Sep 2019 and I was holding a valid LMIA based work permit while MIFI changed the PEQ rules, so I'm not sure if I can apply my application with the previous rules which were in place before July 21, 2020, or I'll be treated with the new rules.
I also called the immigration call center a few times and they gave me different answers each time so they just confused me. I appreciate your answer if you have already have applied with a situation similar to mine.

abmontelongo

Jan 18, 2021
Hi , i arrived in july 2019 , and i ve already apply for the CSQ , the documentation is OK , and i also get the valeus of Quebec , i only waiting the final answer...

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Hi , i arrived in july 2019 , and i ve already apply for the CSQ , the documentation is OK , and i also get the valeus of Quebec , i only waiting the final answer...
Thanks for sharing your experience, did you fill the application form by yourself? I'm filling the application form and I have some questions I'm wondering you can help me ?

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Here are my questions:

1- In this section for the ending date of my work, since I'm still working in the same company shall I enter the present date or the Ending date of my work permit?

2- In this Section: Before I get my current work permit, I applied for the same work permit and I got refused,
- So shall I answer "YES"?
- For the date, do I need to put the date of my refusal or the date that I submitted the application?

3-In the box that I highlighted how should I declare, do I need to declare the amount that I have in my bank account or the minimum amount which is required for one single person ($3,284) ?

I highly appreciate your help!

abmontelongo

Jan 18, 2021
1.- You neen to enter the date which you send the file....
2.- Yes , you need to put the date which you are been refused , it is better be clair , because anyway , thay already know your information.
3.-I advise you to calculate the amount equivalent to what you will earn in your work in 3 months ...

I m sorry , but i dont know how to insert photos by here ...
i hope so , that help you

Reactions: shahrokh

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
1.- You neen to enter the date which you send the file....
2.- Yes , you need to put the date which you are been refused , it is better be clair , because anyway , thay already know your information.
3.-I advise you to calculate the amount equivalent to what you will earn in your work in 3 months ...

I m sorry , but i dont know how to insert photos by here ...
i hope so , that help you
Thanks for the answers, I highly appreciate it, hopefully, you'll get your CSQ soon!:)