+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score of 422. Profile created in October 2017. No nomination from Ontario or any province.

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by vimal1985, May 15, 2018.

1. Guys,

Please help. I created my express entry profile in October 2017 for 2713 NOC (Software engineers) indicating my interest for ALL provinces with a CRS score of 427 points. It reduced to 422 on November 2017 due to my birthday. It has been 7 months and I have not received a single PNP from any province. What am I missing or doing wrong? I read various forums and it seems that the only possible reason for not getting Ontario PNP with 422 points is maybe because my profile wasn’t created in 2018? I did think of withdrawing and creating again but held back as I felt I would move to the back of the queue. So kindly help out folks. If withdrawing and recreating is the only possible way for me to get the nomination, I am ready to do it immediately. All of your help is immensely appreciated .

Thanks,
    Vimal

2. It's clear from the ontario website that they are only looking for profiles created after Jan 1st.

3. Thanks for your reply! So would you suggest withdrawing and recreating the profile?

4. Yes. they might start issuing more HCP NOI soon so hurry up

5. Thanks! I think I will go ahead and withdraw the current one and recreate a fresh one then.