+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score not appearing

madi281

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,

I recently got promoted, so I decided to update my express entry application. I had an ITA, but I had not accepted in as yet. I rejected my ITA and update my work profile in the profile. I had to change my NOC code for the new job. Once i submitted my application, I got an email saying that I am not eligible for express entry and none of my score are appearing on the profile. Before this my score was 446.

Please help, what should I do now

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Why did you change your NOC? Your primary NOC should be the one in which you have the most experience, and not necessarily your latest job.

You must have at least one year of continuous experience in your primary NOC. Any experience that doesn't fit this description can be put in the Personal History section post-ITA.

madi281

Sep 30, 2018
If what you say is true, I think I know my mistake. My primary NOC was 1114 (other financial officer) before I made any changes and code have 5 years of experience. Than I changed the primary NOC to 0122 (Banking, credit and other investment Manager), which has only 2 months of experience.

Anyhow, I can't make changes to my application any more because it is ineligible for express entry. I will have make a new profile now.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Yes, that was probably it. No worries though you'll probably get another ITA this week with a score of 446.

Just make sure that when you get the reference letter from your company, it mentions the old job/duties you held with the correct dates.