+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS points shoot up while clicking preview my score in EE

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master in MBA but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent)should I give, one year programme at university? Is this correct ?

bhargav218

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master in MBA but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent)should I give, one year programme at university? Is this correct ?
Hey. Same scenario. Any solution?