+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS points for foreign work experience

minhajikram

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, This is Minhaj Ikram from Pakistan. I just getting bit confused in CRS points. for foreign expreience, it say "It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)"

Actually I have 2.1 years of experience as Lecturer (Skill A) and 2 years of experience as marketing professional (Skill A). thus total of 4+ years in Skill A but different Jobs.

Would i consider it as 2 years of experience while calculation CRS points or 3 & more years? Thank You

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Choose one of them as your primary NOC and add both of the experience. U just need 1 year of continuous experience to qualify which u can have from any of the jobs and when u will add the second job the system will itself give u points for 3 plus year experience

Reactions: minhajikram

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Choose one of them as your primary NOC and add both of the experience. U just need 1 year of continuous experience to qualify which u can have from any of the jobs and when u will add the second job the system will itself give u points for 3 plus year experience
Are you sure?

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi, This is Minhaj Ikram from Pakistan. I just getting bit confused in CRS points. for foreign expreience, it say "It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)"

Actually I have 2.1 years of experience as Lecturer (Skill A) and 2 years of experience as marketing professional (Skill A). thus total of 4+ years in Skill A but different Jobs.

Would i consider it as 2 years of experience while calculation CRS points or 3 & more years? Thank You
Hi, Minhaj. Did you sit the IELTS exam? If so, which version; General or Academic? How much did you score?

Reactions: minhajikram

minhajikram

Sep 30, 2018
Great! Thanks alot for the help. cheers