+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw August 8 2018 - ITA status

stn0213

Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations everyone.. :) I got ITA today. CRS 475. Was filling the details. Got stuck as my daughter's passport doent has Surname and there is question for surname in details by cic. Can anyone guide what can I fill?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
me again, is this the correct address to put on the bank statement?

Canada Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship and Immigration Centre
55 St Clair Ave East Ste
200 Toronto
ON M4T 1L8
Canada

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Also, the question mark by the Passport upload, states i have to upload the pages with visa and stamps as well???
thats a lot of pages .

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hope everyone got their ITA.

Just have a question.

I would like to get medicals done for my wife (non-accompanying) and self.

Are we gonna receive any medical forms in our account ? or Should we directly schedule an appointment and directly go for the medical tests ?

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hope everyone got their ITA.

Just have a question.

I would like to get medicals done for my wife (non-accompanying) and self.

Are we gonna receive any medical forms in our account ? or Should we directly schedule an appointment and directly go for the medical tests ?
You should schedule an appointment. They'll give you a confirmation which you'd need to upload when you upload all the documents. Make sure the medical test is non EDE worker.

Reactions: heymanthkumar

immiknowhow

Jan 27, 2018
Congratulations everyone.. :) I got ITA today. CRS 475. Was filling the details. Got stuck as my daughter's passport doent has Surname and there is question for surname in details by cic. Can anyone guide what can I fill?
Put everything in the family name or surname and leave given name empty in that case.