+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossed illegaly from Canada to US , after 4 years, returning into Canada illegally.

Tayloroshe7

Oct 11, 2018
What i asked here was for me a sci-fi question, just a what if, what if. I am actually not planning to go anywhere or trying to get arrested. Just a question on forum.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I understand this is sensitive matter. I should think of it before I came here. I just love the passion of yours. For me its just a question, just suprised by the agressivity. Illegal immigrant rape kids and women here and smuggle drugs, people etc. its terrible, i am technically right in that cattegory. Reality is that i am regular guy, played ice hockey professionaly as a ice hockey player on Visa when I was 14 years old. Then i played in Quebec Major Junior league as a defeamen for 2 years. I had a knee injury and was not able to play when I was 21. Didnt have money and way to get a visa. I fell in love with this country. First time i have tried maple syrup in my life in Quebec and it is one of my favorites till this day. No disrespect to anyone. I love America and I love Canada. Best times of my life i spent in these countries. Because noone gave me advises when I was 21 I ended up in situation where I am. I live a good life here. Just a little respect to another human being is called being nice. Its free. Cost nothing my man.
You were asking about entering Canada illegally and staying in Canada illegally, so I'm not sure why you are surprised that you got no support here.

As for blaming it on "being young", that is BS. When I was 21, I had already been to over 20 countries. I didn't need anyone to advise me not to enter illegally and stay illegally in any of them.

Reactions: Tayloroshe7

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Your unlawful entry and stay in the US is not necessarily a problem as it depends on the type of application you are seeking. If what you mean by "regularizing" your status in Canada is gaining permanent residence, then you should know it is absolutely fine to have been (or currently are) an illegal resident in the US or in any other country. It is also okay to have been in immigration trouble or have been detained, denied entry or deported in immigration proceedings as long as there are no criminal acts involved.

For the type of profession you have (HVAC technician) I suggest you look into the Atlantic immigration pilot here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html