+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criteria for BOWP

YasminV

May 8, 2013
Hi,

I am currently under a work permit which will expire in June 2014. I have applied for PR in May, under the FSW and received an email stating that "Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Does this mean that I can apply for the BOWP in February 2014, or do I need to wait for the next approval?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

YasminV said:
Hi,

I am currently under a work permit which will expire in June 2014. I have applied for PR in May, under the FSW and received an email stating that "Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Does this mean that I can apply for the BOWP in February 2014, or do I need to wait for the next approval?
You can apply in Feb/14 for the BOWP.