Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR: July 15, 2019

Medical Passed: August 13, 2019

Spouse’s biometrics passed: August 14, 2019

Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

Today, I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is passed and I will receive an update in my profile soon.

Current statuses are as below:

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

August 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me that at what stage I am at? How long will it take for my PPR?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi Guys,

AOR: July 15, 2019

Medical Passed: August 13, 2019

Spouse’s biometrics passed: August 14, 2019

Course: CEC Inland with one dependent

Today, I called CIC for an update on my application. The representative told me that my criminality is passed and I will receive an update in my profile soon.

Current statuses are as below:

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

August 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me that at what stage I am at? How long will it take for my PPR?
there is no confirm date for anything.. every file is different. did you ask about the eligibility ?? Your criminality is passed that is a good sign and now only security is left.. seems like you will get your PPR within 6 months

Parth3813

Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys.. I called to cic and they said my criminality and security passed. So in which stage right now?

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Any help please.
SINP .OID.paper based
AR march 2019
AOR May 2019
MR 10 Sept
MP 5 Oct
ADR 29 OCT( updated Sech And PCC). The same moment the BCK changed from we are processing to your application in Progress
Pre Arriv 30 OCT
ADR sumbitted then changed from waiting to uploaded to reviewing in 3 days time all over. ( 11 NOV
Now its 20 NOV.. any idea what to expect and which stage I am at?
Thank you ...

Reactions: John david

GLou

Aug 13, 2019
Hello,

Just got our gcms notes and it says that last 12/19/2019 it is for criminality review. By the way, based on the notes my eligibility, crim-bio, medical have passed already but security has not started yet. My question is what is the difference between criminality review compared to crim-bio? I am confused because I have passed the crim-bio already since August 2019. And how long does this security checking will take till we get my PPR? We suvmitt d our application last June 28 and it was moved to Manila Visa Office on Sept 19, last update was PreArrival on December 20.

Thank you

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I think you should apply for gcms notes and probably send more documents to back up yoir eligibility and new medicals through webform before the vo asks you. This may speed up your application and remove any delays. I wish you all the best.
Hi, can you be kind enough to tell which more documents you think to send for eligibility?

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I had a question. How much longer will it take to complete the eligibility and background checks? What does it mean eligibility and security background verifications not started?? How long does this step take and what usually comes next?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
there is no confirm date for anything.. every file is different. did you ask about the eligibility ?? Your criminality is passed that is a good sign and now only security is left.. seems like you will get your PPR within 6 months
Hi, my update shows
The criminality verifications are currently valid. means? this is my reapplication with all updates

youngmani1

Oct 20, 2020
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on January 24, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on February 21, 2020.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 3, 2021 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated
  • Can any one help me what does this mean The security verifications have not been initiated

Reactions: John david