AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I have two files going on ... one with EE and another with pnp paper file (19 months )

Both are at last stage with medicals clear.... I called yesterday ...for EE agent told me in seconds that security is left.. for another she put me on hold for 5 minutes then said security is left.. I felt like she was hiding something,,, as paper file is on its end it can take 20-25 days more according other files of my friends and here on forum as well ..... God knows whats going on
yes seems like your file is in final stage.. hope you get PPR soon :)

andybal

Oct 14, 2018
overall, the work experience is determined first.. that entitles you to qualify for eligibility passed or remain in process. personal history comes under background check. Background check consists of criminality and security. Your criminality can be in process and pass too while your eligibility remain in process. Security only starts after your eligibility is approved. when your background check is not started the profile is in IP1. once the background checks are started.. you are said to be in IP2. background check roughly takes around 2 to 15 months.. depending on individual cases. hope it hopes :)
Hi are you sure security does not start before eligibility is passed. Its been more than 8 months for me and my criminality is passed elgibilty is recommended pass and security is not started. I just got my gcms notes and it says info sharing in progress. Any thoughts on this. many thanks.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
Hi are you sure security does not start before eligibility is passed. Its been more than 8 months for me and my criminality is passed elgibilty is recommended pass and security is not started. I just got my gcms notes and it says info sharing in progress. Any thoughts on this. many thanks.
Let me know if you get answer to this ,@legalfalcon if you could help with this query as i have the same question , my eligibility is passed but no ppr

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
eligibility is the main thing.. if thats recommend pass then wait for your security

andybal

Oct 14, 2018
eligibility is the main thing.. if thats recommend pass then wait for your security
thanks for the reply, in my notes, it says eligibility recommended pass on 3rd July. But security checks still not initiated. So what I was thinking is that I might still have to wait 2-3 months more(8.5 months already). or do you think there are chances that I might get the result before as my notes show that biographic info sharing is ready to be assessed but the validity has passed on 30 april?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I know a guy whose eligibility was passed and security did not start for 10 months..
every case is different.. every file is different.. we are never sure how the officers on file work..
if you are CEC then these applications are taking longer nowadays as compared to FSW and PNP

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
I know a guy whose eligibility was passed and security did not start for 10 months..
every case is different.. every file is different.. we are never sure how the officers on file work..
if you are CEC then these applications are taking longer nowadays as compared to FSW and PNP
Thats right ,security comes under the flag of admissibility i guess ?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Thats right ,security comes under the flag of admissibility i guess ?
i think so yes.. people apply from all around the world and it differs country wise

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I thought if eligibility is passed then its all over and ppr is on the way
no my friend.. security is the devil.. it takes a lot of time.. unfortunately IRCC have no control over the security time.. it is done by CSIS and CBSA

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
How many years of experience of his is now rejected, Do you still have 3 Years under acceptance then you dnt have to worry... Because you are claiming points only for 3 years...& security check might take tentatively longer time especially for few countries so might be a bit of a patience test. so dont worry...
Nope a little under 3 years. Actually its 2 years 11months and 14 days without that 2.2 years of work experience that got rejected. It was one of the world's top 10 MNCs, but they sold their business in that country and no longer operate there. May be that's the issue. But again, many documents were on parent company's letterhead and easily verifiable. I uploaded contracts, salary slips, and employment, increment, retention, experience and reference letters. Still they rejected it. I am clueless about what to do next. Didn't upload documents related to other jobs as I thought 5.2 years should be enough. But now im regretting my decision. Should have included all previous employment record, which is 10yr+ excluding the ones I uploaded.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Nope a little under 3 years. Actually its 2 years 11months and 14 days without that 2.2 years of work experience that got rejected. It was one of the world's top 10 MNCs, but they sold their business in that country and no longer operate there. May be that's the issue. But again, many documents were on parent company's letterhead and easily verifiable. I uploaded contracts, salary slips, and employment, increment, retention, experience and reference letters. Still they rejected it. I am clueless about what to do next. Didn't upload documents related to other jobs as I thought 5.2 years should be enough. But now im regretting my decision. Should have included all previous employment record, which is 10yr+ excluding the ones I uploaded.
Dont worry as your status is at Ip2 , Most probably the eligibility check is completed. All the best!

Reactions: NOMAD2017