+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal police report for northern cyprus

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
Hi I deeply appreciate your swift response. I called they said everything looks smooth but no update yet and it's over 3months and still no update. They just say I keep waiting. Am just curious .. has your own application/PR being accepted /approved then? And how long did it take? or how long did it take to get an update after it was reopened ? Because their silence is killing. Wanna know when to expect an update.
Sorry just reading your message. Yes Nas Snr is right. Don’t worry I am sure your file is currently in progress. But to confirm, I agree you should contact them.

evanscami

Sep 16, 2011
You're welcome. Happy to help, as i was also in your shoes and got assistance from Cecapplicant17 during that time. It has taken around 5 months in total from AOR, and i only got my PPR a few days ago. The hold up in my case was for 2 months, after which the case was re-opened (mine was actually rejected and closed). I believe after 30 days of raising a web-form, the folks at the call centre are able to send an official reminder to visa officers. So ask them to do so, if not already done. Godspeed!
Thanks alot. Congratulations to you. Am so happy for you. I will give you my goodnews soon by God's grace. Thanks alot. I will call them to see if they can send a reminder to the officer for me. Thanks again. I appreciate your swift response.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
I want to know if I stayed for 4 months in KKTC northern cyprus, 1 month break to home country and another 4 months in KKTC, do I need to provide pcc of Northern Cyprus or just mention it in travel history?
thanks

ShamsMue

Dec 8, 2020
I want to know if I stayed for 4 months in KKTC northern cyprus, 1 month break to home country and another 4 months in KKTC, do I need to provide pcc of Northern Cyprus or just mention it in travel history?
thanks
If it's over 180 days, you have to do it

Edtas3544

Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys, is there any update for your applications ? Did the IRCC accept your police reports from TRNCC ? Thanks

Robin90548

Jun 10, 2022
Help post :-
I am apply for permanent residence of canada.o
I was a student of northern Cyprus. In last time when i left from northern Cyprus i was collect a police report from trnc police for turkish visa.and i was submit this copy in ircc but they want it again. Now how can i handle this situation . Please some body help me