+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit card payment declined - PEQ

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I will apply for federal PR after I get PEQ. Once I get the complete PR (in 2 years), I leave this place. We are eternal cash cows for the provincial government here.
Csq is coming between 5-8 months after application. Seen in french forums people filing complaints against Mifi to stick to their timelines but as you know they don't care.

Federal has a big backlog. People haven't even got their aor after 1 year. Processing is bound to cross 2 years and has for some cases. This government is systemically destroying Quebec educational institutes business and other businesses in Quebec which rely on hard working workers.

Reactions: ianrachkov

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
I’m not even sure if you can move in and out of Quebec that easily right away when you receive your permanent residency.

I am getting disgusted by the attitudes of the CAQ government. If my application goes well, it’s what I deserve. If it doesn’t, I’ll move to the UK.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I’m not even sure if you can move in and out of Quebec that easily right away when you receive your permanent residency.

I am getting disgusted by the attitudes of the CAQ government. If my application goes well, it’s what I deserve. If it doesn’t, I’ll move to the UK.
After PR you could move anywhere. PR is protected that way. Problem is before PR where the current government is creating repetitive bottlenecks so that applicants give up and leave. They rip you off your investments with series of false promises and then harass you invariably. It's like a Ponzi scheme for them.

Reactions: jckailun

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Bummer. What a pity. I feel sorry to hear that. She should have paid using a money order or a cheque.

I first submitted on 11 May 2020, received by MIFI on 12 May 2020. And the second submission was 23 July.
Hi man, do you know at what date exactly they had a look on your files and declined it?

Thanks mate!

PGCanada

Apr 20, 2021
Hello all.

Yesterday I have received all my PEQ application documents returned because my credit card payment had been declined for unknown reasons last week. So right away I have re-sent them back to MIFI with a newly filled and signed credit card payment form. Has anyone here had the same experience? I wonder whether I will have to wait from the beginning again, or whether they will put my files in priority.

how long did it take for them to return it to you? (Also where do you live for context) - they also declined due to payment for some reason