+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CREDIT CARD Dues!!

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
kryt0n said:
Call them. FYI I just called them with 2 simple questions and they answered within 5 mins.

You are capable. If you can't be bothered to make a phone call you don't deserve this at all.
i do.... but CIC didnt picked up... can you make it??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You get put on hold and it tells you it's going to be 4 or 5 min wait. It tells you and then they answer. It doesn't even ring! Call the num I posted, press 7 and then wait for her to run through a sentence and select 0.

Stop being such a child. Call them yourself! I'm seeing over indulgent parents in your past who granted your every whim if you just said "PLEEEEEEASEEEEE" loud and long enough.

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
kryt0n said:
You get put on hold and it tells you it's going to be 4 or 5 min wait. It tells you and then they answer. It doesn't even ring! Call the num I posted, press 7 and then wait for her to run through a sentence and select 0.

Stop being such a child. Call them yourself! I'm seeing over indulgent parents in your past who granted your every whim if you just said "PLEEEEEEASEEEEE" loud and long enough.
cant you do the favour for me??

cant you make the calls now?? just call and ask the simple question... many forum member will be helpful if you do so.

if you do... "please" share it here what CIC replied.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
IS THIS FOR REAL!!!!

MAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

IF CIC SAYS NO YOU CANT DO IT DO YOU HAVE AN OPTION 2 FOR YOUR CONCERNS???

JUST ASSUME CIC SAYS YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS MONEY ....WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH WHAT ALL KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE.

OK I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER... YOU NEED TO HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBTS.

NOW MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHAT IS YOUR OPTION?

WILL YOU STOP YOUR PROCESSING FOR PR? OR WILL YOU GET SORTED WITH YOUR DEBTS AND THEN COME BACK?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
andycan, you aren't going to get any sympathy here. We are all in the same situation.

Is there a specific reason why you can't make the call yourself?

If you can't take responsibility to get the answer to your question with a simple phone call, how are you going to be able to fend for yourself when you make it to Canada?

Unfortunately, you're losing support on the forum here. You speak to CIC yourself, no-one will do it for you.

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
bairn7 said:
andycan, you aren't going to get any sympathy here. We are all in the same situation.

Is there a specific reason why you can't make the call yourself?

If you can't take responsibility to get the answer to your question with a simple phone call, how are you going to be able to fend for yourself when you make it to Canada?

Unfortunately, you're losing support on the forum here. You speak to CIC yourself, no-one will do it for you.
i dont understand why people blaming me??

i said that i called but CIC didnt picked it up... is it my fault??

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
andycan, it's not your fault.

I'm sorry that it seem that people are blaming you. We're not. We're just saying that no-one is going to do the work for you. You need to find out the information for yourself because no-one on the forum knows the answer to your question. We are all new to this.

Please don't ask someone else to contact CIC for you. You need to do this.

CIC aren't always immediately available. You need to be persistent...keep trying and eventually you will be able to speak to someone.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck!

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
bairn7 said:
andycan, it's not your fault.

I'm sorry that it seem that people are blaming you. We're not. We're just saying that no-one is going to do the work for you. You need to find out the information for yourself because no-one on the forum knows the answer to your question. We are all new to this.

Please don't ask someone else to contact CIC for you. You need to do this.

CIC aren't always immediately available. You need to be persistent...keep trying and eventually you will be able to speak to someone.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck!
thanks for your reply.

can you tell me if i hire lawyer. can lawyer help me on this issue.

as bcoz a tried many times to talk with CIC.. you know how much its cost a ISD cost...

if any one here who has cheep ISD i m just asking them to call CIC if possible... not every one

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
bairn7 kudos to you bro!! you have some patience explaing it to this guy!!!

but to be honest i personally think "andycan" you are just wasting peoples time and yours (in your case i see you aint bothered about time as you got plenty to ask ppl to call CIC as its expensive for you to call from india i suppose ISD call???)

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
AMAZING IF I WERE YOU I WOULD HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW WENT TO MY CORNER STORE BUY A CALLING CARD AND BE ON THE PHONE TO CIC!!!

DONT YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE WISE? AND CHEAPER?

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
AMAZING IF I WERE YOU I WOULD HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW WENT TO MY CORNER STORE BUY A CALLING CARD AND BE ON THE PHONE TO CIC!!!

DONT YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE WISE? AND CHEAPER?
i know... it did that... but CIC alltime transfer it to voice mails

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Sorry, I'm out.

We'd have the same difficulty speaking to CIC and the cost to us would be significant, just is it is with you. If you want this badly enough, you'd spend the time/money to have your question answered. I know I've spent a lot of money to date to get into a position to apply for EE. If you don't have the money to get an answer to your question then I doubt you'd be able to meet the requirements of EE (WES, IELTS, medical, police check...they all cost money).

I hope you have success in your EE application but I'm afraid I can't help you any further. You need to take responsibility and speak to CIC if you want a definitive answer to your question.

Good luck