+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CREDIT CARD Dues!!

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Whilst there are some basic things that you can get a definitive answer on in this forum, it is really about sharing knowledge of this new system. This relies on everyone doing all they can to find out the answer to their questions and sharing their findings. I've already shared with you the extent of my research into proof of funds. I genuinely believe that you don't count credit card debts/loans when calculating proof of funds (although you still have to declare all debts at the time of ITA). If you want to have a concrete answer to this, the only people who can give you this is CIC.

If you are genuinely concerned about this, you need to keep calling them. They will give you an answer when you get through to speak to someone.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
andycan said:
Can you do me the favour... can you please do it...
No. I'd be calling from the UK and it would be expensive. And, frankly, I have bigger CIC issues that concern me. Why can't you do it?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
The good thing about this forum is that we are all in the same situation. We want PR and we all have questions. The beauty of the forum is that everyone will have different questions. Some will know the answer to some questions and some will know others.

There are so many grey areas when it comes to EE, the community benefits as a whole from people doing individual research into their questions and sharing their knowledge.

You need to take responsibility for finding the answers to your questions. For your specific question, the easy answer is to communicate with CIC.

In the spirit of the forum, it would go a long way to people being more helpful if you would take responsibility for finding out the answer to your question and sharing the results.

Everyone in the forum has a part to play in sharing knowledge. There will be people who just come on and want answer to their question and then leave. Don't be that guy! :)

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
bairn7 said:
The good thing about this forum is that we are all in the same situation. We want PR and we all have questions. The beauty of the forum is that everyone will have different questions. Some will know the answer to some questions and some will know others.

There are so many grey areas when it comes to EE, the community benefits as a whole from people doing individual research into their questions and sharing their knowledge.

You need to take responsibility for finding the answers to your questions. For your specific question, the easy answer is to communicate with CIC.

In the spirit of the forum, it would go a long way to people being more helpful if you would take responsibility for finding out the answer to your question and sharing the results.

Everyone in the forum has a part to play in sharing knowledge. There will be people who just come on and want answer to their question and then leave. Don't be that guy! :)
but the main problem is that CIC is not easily accessible... i m wrong

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
A lot of us have called dozens of times.

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
nick.rwth said:
You don't need financial letter. Just print out of bank statments
You are required to submit a Financial Profile from your bank, detailing the accounts you have with them and your account activity over the last 6 months.

Not sure that CIC will just accept a collection of statements considering they explicitly request an official letter from your bank.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Thank you, thought I was the only one who read this!

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
doubleym said:
You are required to submit a Financial Profile from your bank, detailing the accounts you have with them and your account activity over the last 6 months.

Not sure that CIC will just accept a collection of statements considering they explicitly request an official letter from your bank.
if i have more that 3 bank account then.... i asking if the banks are different

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
You need to keep trying. You are lucky that you didn't have to get an answer from WES!!

I'm sorry, I can't help you any further. I've given you my opinion, but you want a definitive answer that only CIC can provide. I'd urge you to keep trying to contact them. Email them and keep calling them in the meantime. You'll get your answer eventually. All I ask is that you share the response once you have it.

Good luck! :)

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
doubleym said:
You have to stay on the line until they do pick up.

Nobody else is going to call for you, do it yourself.
i know that... i have to do it myself...

although asking... is any one here can you call CIC and ask just 2 simple question?

i think all knows that .... what are those 2 question

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Call them. FYI I just called them with 2 simple questions and they answered within 5 mins.

You are capable. If you can't be bothered to make a phone call you don't deserve this at all.